March 5, 2012

There’s No One Like Him!

God can do the most AMAZING things,
At the most UNEXPECTED times,
Through the most UNLIKELY sources,
By the most UNUSUAL means,
To bless us in the most DELIGHTFUL ways.

“Lord God of Israel, there is no God in heaven above or on earth below like You…1 Kings 8:23 NKJV

Comments:

24 Responses to “There’s No One Like Him!”

1. Mia March 5, 2012 at 7:06 AM #

He really does amazing things for us. We just need to come before HIM, do our part so HE can do HIS .Promises and the miracles of GOD require our participation just as much as HIS.

• Ruth March 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM #

Sometimes we do not see the things He does for us, but those amazing things He does through us to others. My greatest joy is that others may know Him, the living God ! Amazing is that He uses our weaknesses to reveal His power. Too wonderful for words ! Indeed there is no God in heaven above or on earth below like Him !

2. Sandra Crittenden March 5, 2012 at 10:20 AM #

PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Dorothy March 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM #

I am so happy that Jesus did the Perfect Work!
    His part is finished!
    Our part is to receive all that Jesus paid such a great price for.

Receive salvation, healing, prosperity, peace. etc. etc.

He is now sitting at the right hand of Father interceding for us that our faith does not fail. Don’t you just love Jesus, the Darling of Heaven!

4. Miriam Jacob March 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM #

If you only knew! I am a walking, talking, living, breathing, living, eternally grateful testimony to this truth in more ways than I can ever list. God NEVER fails … and never fails to amaze me!

Yes, i DID say “living” twice! you just have to understand the concept of being born, dying, and being born AGAIN.

- Treava J. Pool

5. Ruth Toh March 6, 2012 at 6:08 AM #

O God thank You for loving me
    When on the cross You made history
    Lord You died for me
    Forever my praise will go to Thee
    O God thank You for choosing me
    To be Your child and bear Your name
    O Jesus I will never cease to sing Your praise

6. Tracie March 6, 2012 at 6:47 AM #

God! Great God! worthy of Honour and Glory!!! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah to the most High

7. Indira, India March 14, 2012 at 11:15 PM #

infallible truth. All honour, glory, praise be unto Him.

8. Sandra Crittenden March 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM #

No one like You Father. You cover us with Your Love and give us peace. Thank You Daddy for loving me so much. We are linked to Heaven’s Throne by Your love for us. I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!!!!

9. Jules Casseus March 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM #

The Lord, our God is really amazing. Let us keep relying on Him even when things seem to be falling around
    us.
    Lord, give me more understanding, more faith!

10. J.D. Brown March 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM #

In the midst of all our troubles and cares, the Father who love us so much is holding us in His arms. The most painful things can keep us out of bound, trapped and depressed, but the Father will take the sting out of our pain. He will keep our minds and our souls. There’s none like you Lord God. He knows us better than we know ourselves. We can’t say how we will react to bad news, terrifying news, but however we get it, we are not alone. The Father love us so much, He gave His only begotten son. I look to you….Selah! So, I testify about the goodness of my Lord, He is my Savior, my comforter, my strength, my joy, my laughter, my sorrow, my heart desires and all that and much much more. So when we can’t take another step or move another inch, I look to you, believing in faith the Father is carrying me.

11. ilaisa latu March 18, 2012 at 1:49 PM #

Very true.Glory to GOD.

12. Cathy March 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM #

My husband and I have been on a roller coaster for almost 10 years with employment and life situations. We are now in our early 60′s and this is definitely not where we thought we would be, but we are so blessed!

God IS truly AMAZING! We can say for sure that is not about prosperity, but peace, comfort, and direction beyond what we would’ve ever imagined. Of course it has been extremely difficult and scary at times, but we have learned to take each day as it comes and praise Him for TODAY’s blessings. We have also learned to surrender (sometimes again) and say: Father, this situation is completely beyond us. We’ve done everything we can do. And then “surprisingly”,after we gave up ALL control, His guidance came through.

• Wilma walker March 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM #

Thanks for that encoragement cathy! I needed that!!!!

13. Terry & Pat Lampel March 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM #

And, probably the most amazing thing is that we continue to be “amazed,” even when God is simply being the Lord God o fheaven and earth, as He says He will in His Word! :o)

14. Paul March 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM #

Praise be to God our salvation hallellua.
    i can’t praise Him enough saving me and make me to be called his son is mind boddling i just Give Him All the praise, all the groly he deserve all from me I can’t stop Prase his name Jesus. God i love and love never fails because God is perfect and he can not fail hallellua for ever.
    paul

15. Helen Ramos March 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM #

God be praised!!! There’s no one like Jesus indeed. Thank you for your ministry. Shalom!!!

16. Caroline March 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM #

Dear Roy Lessin,

I just love all your writings!

I was sad that the e-mails I used to receive from your blog stopped for some time, so I re-subscribed.

I’m going to send this message to a frind of mine via sms. she lost her dad, and miscarried her 7th pregnancy in the span of a few days last month. I just know this message will bless her greatly!!

Shalom!

Caroline (from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia)

17. Mary Overton March 19, 2012 at 6:40 AM #

What a blessing to know an AMAZING GOD! who does AMAZING Things. HOw grateful I am to be a daughter of the King!

18. Barbara Wilson March 19, 2012 at 12:59 PM #

Yes, we serve an amazing God who wants to do amazing things in us,through us and for us.He wants to bless us beyond measurenHe waits for our invitation,our permission,He loves us all so much.
    In the most unexpected unlikely,and unusual, He will be found.

19. Aluf March 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM #

I testify to the truth in Roy’s remarks. In one week, the Lord saved and delivered me from the miry pit (Psalms 40), from waters of adversity that lasted over 6 years (Psalms 66:10-12). Moreover, he blessed me and my family with a great blessing transforming an emergency need into a miracle of provision (Isaiah 12). Give Him praise and adoration (I Chronicles 29: 10-13).

20. Irma March 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM #

I love you O Lord – You are my strength. Continue to strengthen my family and myself and keep us on the right path.

21. Les March 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM #

God is great , Ihave CML Every time my treatment fail He comes up with & anserw Iam giong through a bad time again but keeps up my spirts
    Iknow he will not fail me Blees the Lorg

22. Tamatha Knauber December 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM #

Praise You Jesus! There is no God like our God! He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is the beginning and the End. He is in total control at all times! We just need to surrender and leave it all in his hands. Thank-you God. You are such an amazing God! You are my strength, my shield, my fortress, my strong tower, my light , my hope, my EVERYTHING! I can do nothing without you. For you direct and guide my path with gentle encouragement, and instruction. I Praise your Holy Name! Thank- you for being a very present part of my live daily.