July 24, 2012

Downloadable Desktop Wallpapers

Hi there!

I have a fun announcement for you today! Below you’ll find a few ‘Desktop Wallpapers’ that have been designed just for you. Roy’s son, Joe Lessin,  provided us with the beautiful photography for each Wallpaper. We’ll be adding more to the collection below soon so stay tuned! To save one of the free Wallpapers below as your desktop background follow these steps:

1) Below the Wallpaper of your choice, you’ll see two size options (small and large). Click on the appropriate size for your computer monitor (it will most likely be the small size).

2) The Wallpaper will then open in another window. Right click on the Wallpaper and choose “Set as Desktop Background.”

3) Close your browser window to see your new Wallpaper! If the size appears too small, try following the same instructions using the Large Download version.

If you have any problems at all feel free to email me and let me know. We hope the message on each Wallpaper encourages you and will be a daily reminder of God’s love. Enjoy!

God Bless,
Mandy

devotions online

Everlasting Love (1280×800 Small Download)
Everlasting Love (1680×1050 Large Download)

All Things-  (1280×800 Small Download)
All Things-  (1680×1050 Large Download)

Be… – (1280×800 Small Download)
Be… – (1680×1050 Large Download)

Comments:
Tagged:

23 Responses to “Downloadable Desktop Wallpapers”

1. Jane Knowles July 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM #

Thank you for the beautiful screen savers. I saved all three of them.
    I read your devotional material every day. It is a blessing.

2. Ana Cecilia Barragán July 24, 2012 at 12:35 PM #

I have found all the things you write to be so inspiring, all the material is so beautiful and they confort you. In a couple of days I will make the order for some of the wonderful things you are offering. I encourage others to enter “Meet me in the Meadow” and I assure you that your spirit will be reconforted because everything they write comes from the Word of God in such a simphony that your heart just jump of joy, confidence, trust and LOVE for Him that loved us first. Thank you very much. I BLESS you.

• Sandra Crittenden October 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM #

Yes they are. They stay with me. You can tell that his words are from God. They speak to you as The Father talks to His Children. All his words goes deep.

3. Mary July 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM #

These are so beautiful!From my heart,I thank you!God Bless You!<3

4. Carol July 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM #

What a witness . . . and all I had to do was open my computer so anyone can see these beautiful pictures and scriptures. Thank you so much for sharing them.

5. Kheeria Singh July 24, 2012 at 5:52 PM #

These are very beautiful and inspirational. Thanks a lot.

6. Kathy July 24, 2012 at 5:55 PM #

Thank you so much for the beautiful screensavers. What a delight!

7. Kathy @ In Quiet Places July 24, 2012 at 6:46 PM #

Thank you for sharing these with us, I can’t decide which one to use, they are all so BEautiful! I think I like the Be one best!

8. Arlene DC July 24, 2012 at 7:37 PM #

Thanks for sharing! I downloaded it all. God bless!

9. Terry & Pat Lampel July 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM #

Superb combination of photos & text…THANKS!

10. karyn July 30, 2012 at 4:12 AM #

wowwwwwwww
    I love pictures with bible verses in them
    so lovely

11. Bonnie Marie July 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM #

Enjoyed the beautiful photos and the captions that are so appropriate. Downloaded all three to my Prayer Screensaver. Thanks for sharing.

12. Connie Rae August 1, 2012 at 10:39 AM #

Thank you for this lovely gift. Are these pinable on Pintrest?

13. nmb August 1, 2012 at 6:49 PM #

Thank you so much Joe and Roy! The wallpapers are beautiful! They will now be on my computers for all to see. God will bless, even if silently, through these messages. Thanks again!

14. Noni Bee August 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM #

Thank you for sharing these beautiful wallpapers! I hope that as others use my computer they feel blessed by the beautiful messages therein.

15. Sandra Crittenden October 9, 2012 at 10:22 AM #

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. It always goes deep in my soul!!!!

16. Michele Kearns October 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM #

Thank you Joe and Roy for such beautiful and inspirational wallpapers. I saved all three. God Bless.

17. Sharon October 9, 2012 at 10:53 AM #

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!
    God bless you!

18. Rose October 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM #

Thank you so much. I downloaded all of them and share it to my family. Your devotionals are a blessing. May God continue to give you wisdom to write for His glory.

19. Nancy October 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM #

Somehow I had missed these. So beautiful and inspirational. Thank you so much!

20. Margriet March 12, 2013 at 12:11 PM #

Oh so beautiful thanks,so inspiring.How can I get one of those to use as a wallpicture.

21. Mae August 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM #

Your website has grabbed my heart & spirit!
    I have loved Dayspring cards and the daily
    emails. I first started reading about Meet Me in the Meadow over 3 years ago after ordering cards. Then professed to Holly; “you’re already amazing,” then to “one thousand blessings.” it’s al been a journey God put in my pathway! I read your Bio!
    How beautiful! Meet me in the Meadow alerts
    me today, I am so thankful I started to enjoy your writings as well. I am a self-published Christian writer – one book. I’m searching to
    Write & Sketch Christian material. Your site has spurred me into following that pathway!
    The Lord is my salvation& my life now as I
    Look to his will. So many blessings are given through Christian writers, I want to be part of that source to share to others. As you $ others share hearts has shown me: God does have a job for me!! Retired. I’m now going to pursue my gift- to write. Your inspiration today
    came at a very difficult time. Now I know I’ll follow my heart like footprints in the sand.. I’m stepping out!! I already had the title to my
    new book: or card ideas. thank you! Mae

22. Mae August 11, 2013 at 1:01 PM #

Thank you for inspiration and encouragement
    to pursue my thoughts to write!!