November 21, 2012

Content and Thankful

Lord, whether I am in the limelight or shadows, whether I am active or quiet, whether I am being enlarged or reduced, whether I have much or little, I am content and thankful because I have You.

Be sure of this: I am with you always. Matthew 28:20 NKJV

Please feel free to share this image however you would like.

Comments:

16 Responses to “Content and Thankful”

1. Gloria Schondelmayer November 22, 2012 at 7:52 AM #

Thank you very much. I opened this devotional on Thanksgiving Day; and I admit I was feeling a little low. This message was meant for me and for this day. This has lifted me and reminded me of the heights of God’s glorious riches. I have printed it and will have it framed. I am truly grateful for your timely words. May God bless you continually as well.

2. Art November 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM #

This message will be an assurance that our lord is always with

3. Terry & Pat Lampel November 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM #

Roy, this says so much, and as usual, in your own concise format–THANK YOU! May you and all at DaySpring have a blessed Thanksgiving!

4. Beth November 23, 2012 at 2:58 AM #

Thank u for such wonderful message.

5. ceasar November 23, 2012 at 4:27 AM #

this has just made my day thank you lord .

6. Phil November 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM #

i just got back from church. What a dreadful experience, I asked for prayer for a friend of mine and the leader I was asking turned on me and told me that I had a spirit in me and that he wanted to end the conversation right away. I was struck dumb, I have no clue what he is talking about and when I asked him what kind of spirit he was talking about then he said that he would not tell me. I opened this email and read the words of encouragement and I do believe that there is a God

7. Sjoukje November 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM #

Thank you so much! I totally agree, but I’m not sure if I dare honestly
    say this! I would like to though.

8. Rhonda Barrett November 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM #

Jesus alone is the Content-Giver…Thank You, Jesus!

• Rhonda Barrett November 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM #

Oops, maybe I should just put my first name. Please change name to Rhonda. Thanks!

9. Joyce November 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM #

This really spoke to me!!!

10. NurseArtist November 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM #

I needed to see this message today. I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I feel I’m not being heard at work. Perhaps this is my season to be reduced is this situation. Jesus is here regardless of what I think needs to happen. God is solver

11. Christopher November 25, 2012 at 1:52 PM #

I truly love The Lord and I know that in all my different situations, He is there. I regret it when I know that I fall short of what He expects of me. Knowing that GOD is there always, helps me.

12. karyn November 26, 2012 at 10:42 PM #

I shared it on my facebook page as I’m a very contented and thankful person all the time. Lovely poster.

13. Jerald Maxwell November 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM #

Thank you for the beautiful imagery and words that describe the Christian walk. I Love it.

14. Dee November 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM #

Recently I felt like I have been in the shadows.after reading this,Gods empowering light radiates again in my life. Thank you Jesus!

15. patty b December 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM #

This is just what I wanted to say to a very dear friend as
    she goes through some really tough times and I am too.
    We need to be sure of this…..Jesus is with us always,at all
    times……..whether we think this or not.
    May Jesus Christ be Praised!