November 30, 2012

A peaceful heart knows that God is the Right One to trust;
contented heart knows that God is the Best One to trust;
A fulfilled heart knows that God is the Perfect One to trust;
worshipful heart knows that God is the Highest One to trust;
triumphant heart knows that God is the Mightiest One to trust;
devoted heart knows that God is the Loveliest One to trust;
steadfast heart knows that God is the Only One to trust.

Comments:
Tagged:

11 Responses to “Trusting With All Your Heart”

1. Sandra Crittenden November 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM #

TRUSTING GOD IS WHAT KEEP ME GOING. I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE ELSE WITH MY HEART FOR IT IS PART OF MY FATHER, BROTHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. THEY GIVE ME HOPE TO CARRY ON EACH DAY. AS LONG AS I HAVE THEM I CAN KEEP MOVING AND DOING WHAT IS ASKED OF ME. WE ARE PART OF EACH OTHER AND THEREFORE I WILL TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE FOR HE GAVE ME LIFE IN JESUS AND TRUSTED ME AND GAVE ME HIM.

2. Kathy @ In Quiet Places November 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM #

This is my all time favorite verse, and I have learned that to trust God is the answer to every question.

3. karyn December 3, 2012 at 4:38 AM #

Yeah, trust in the LORD with all of my heart.

• Laura Randolph December 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM #

thats my favorite verse also peggy. yeah, trust in the lord with all of my heart.

4. Ann Buie December 3, 2012 at 4:39 AM #

I truly thank God,for you.you have the right words to encourage me in my walk with God.keep them coming…my trust is in God.

5. Donna December 3, 2012 at 7:05 AM #

This is my favorite verse. I put it on the back of my business cards. Trust in God is what my life is built on. In this wishy, washy world we need Jesus more than ever! He is worthy to be trusted!

6. Ellie Tjompson Yates December 3, 2012 at 7:51 AM #

Trust in the Lord…He is who makes my life worth living..He makes me know that no matter what life throws at me He will always be there for me.

7. Valsa March 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM #

If I do not trust in Him, my life is not worth living

8. Valsa March 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM #

Yes trust and obey, there is no other way..

9. carol April 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM #

Also my fav scripture. vs. 5-6 Any way I can get the heart picture as a download for a desktop background? Thank you and God bless.

10. Deborah Brazell May 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM #

I had the privilege of meeting Roy Lessin many years ago. My dear friend, Jody Bedell, made the meeting possible as a surprise to me. It is a memorable moment in my life. He was gracious and humble in character. His writings have alwys been such an inspiration to me. My dear Jody graduated to her Heavenly home in 2005. This was just one of many sweet memories I cherish. God is such an awesome God, and I am so thankful that He blessed this man with such talent, and that he has devoted his life to sharing this gift with others. I would like to thank him for touching my life.