December 3, 2012

Special December Month Long Posts on Jesus

Special announcement:

In a change from our usual posting schedule, Meet Me in the Meadow will feature a different posting each weekday throughout the month of December. These postings will focus on the birth and the life of Jesus Christ. It is our prayer that these postings will help you to behold Him and adore Him more and more.

A Child is Born

For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given. Isaiah 9:6

To those in sin, God sent us the Savior;
To those in darkness, God sent us the Light;
To those in bondage, God sent us the Deliverer;
To those in defeat, God sent us the Victor;
To those in want, God sent us the Shepherd;
To those in hunger, God sent us the Bread;
To those in pain, God sent us the Physician;
To those in doubt, God sent us the Truth;
To those in confusion, God sent us the Way;
To those in turmoil, God sent us the Prince of Peace;
To all in need, God sent His only begotten Son.

Comments:

13 Responses to “Special December Month Long Posts on Jesus”

1. karyn December 3, 2012 at 4:39 AM #

O the picture of the little Christ Child is so beautiful. HE is so lovely. I love YOU little Baby JESUS. I love YOU. I love YOU. I love YOU.

2. Zelma Douglas December 3, 2012 at 7:05 AM #

I wait for your message every month
    I love to read and share with my New Hopers
    group at church
    It has become very important to me
    God Bless you for shareing your message

3. Sandra Crittenden December 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM #

Thank you Daddy for sending My Brother to cover all my need. You gave up Heaven most precious treasure for me. Thank You My Brother for coming to get me and so that I will live with You and the Father for eternity!!!

4. Linda December 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM #

Thank you so much for changing the posting schedule. I will look forward to these encouraging devotions every day!

God Bless You.

5. Barbie December 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM #

This is truly a blessing!

6. Betty Bryan December 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM #

No better message than this …’for such at time as this’

7. Ester aguilon coutts December 5, 2012 at 3:39 PM #

What a nice and wonderful quotation and picture of JESUS that gives meaning to our life and enlightnment inmind and heart

8. susie December 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM #

The world needs to hear about Jesus and what better way than to reach out to people through these inspirational cards and quotes! Well done and keep up the good works! I’m with you! God bless!

9. Apostle J.P December 9, 2012 at 2:27 PM #

It is because of what He has done for us, that we are free from been slaves to Satan and sin. I will serve God through Christ Jesus all my life.

10. Timothy Wambura December 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM #

I pray that, this time people will celebrate Jesus being born in their hearts instead of celebratting the day Dec. 25th.

11. Gay December 25, 2012 at 11:29 PM #

Powerful

12. Simon Ong December 29, 2012 at 4:55 AM #

Thank you.

13. Renee Debrowski December 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM #

Beautiful!!!

Reblogged on:

godssceneryandpromises

Gave you full credit and a link to your amazing blog!