December 7, 2012

Seekers talked with Him. Luke 24:32

Thomas confessed Him. John 20:28

Peter proclaimed Him. Acts 2:22-36

Paul lived for Him. Philippians 1:21

Believers received Him. John 1:12

All will acknowledge Him, Jesus Christ the Lord. Philippians 2:9-11

Comments:

9 Responses to “There’s No One Like Jesus”

1. Sandra Crittenden December 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM #

Jesus is My Lord and My Savior and I will forever proclaim so. There is no one like Him. The Light of the World and The True and living God.
    Thank You Mr. Lessin for your words of encougement and His words. They goes deep in my heart. There are time when I read them I feel the presence of the Lord more. I know He there but sometimes I feel a cool breeze across my face. I know that He’s saying I will be with you always like now.

2. Bettye F. Moeller December 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM #

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE WONDERFUL WORDS ABOUT JESUS — MOST DEFINITELY THERE IS NO ONE LIKE HIM!
    I AM SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR DEVOTIONAL EACH DAY ON MY COMPUTER.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL TALENT WITH US.

3. Sharon Buck December 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM #

These are so good! Thank you so much for your insightful devotionals! They bless me, and everyone I send them to!

4. Suzanne Marienau December 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM #

No, there is no one like Jesus. Those who think they are Christ-like on their own merits are sadly mistaken. When God looks at humans and sees Jesus, He does so only because of Christ’s sacrifice for all mankind on the cross. We could never, ever dig ourselves out of the hole that sin has placed us in and could never make ourselves right with God no matter how many good works we do or how hard we try. Only Jesus Christ, by dying for our sins, could make us right with our Heavenly Father.
    And yes, on the Last Day, all will see Jesus and every knee will bow. All will know that He is the Savior. The sad thing is that so many will see and know Him as He truly is only one time – on the Last Day.
    This Christmas, let all of His people celebrate the gift that was the Christ child – the best gift this world could ever receive.

• greg litfin December 11, 2012 at 5:18 AM #

to suzanne thank you somuch for your reply. i am so encouraged by your remarks it has caused me to stop.and i will prayerfully read again re read what your remaks and again rememberTHE GREATEST GIFT GOD HAS GIVEN ME A PERSONAL RENEWED FELLOWSHIP WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. GREG.

5. Yinka Adeniyi-Raji December 7, 2012 at 11:44 PM #

The World saved by Him. John 3:17

Indeed, there’s no one like Jesus!

6. Barbie December 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM #

AMEN!

• Sajan Prince December 10, 2012 at 10:39 PM #

Jesus has given me a new life. When I died he was on my right hand. He has taken me to the paradise. Revealed my ignorance in my life. Answered several questions which I asked Him. Sent me back to my body to serve Him for the given new life.

7. karyn December 10, 2012 at 10:36 PM #

Lovely profession of our faith. Thanks.