January 4, 2013

The Full Expression of Love

May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Ephesians 3:19 NLT

His Righteousness is the character of love;

His Holiness is the beauty of love;

His Omnipotence is the power of love;

His Omnipresence is the nearness of love;

His Omniscience is the mind of love;

His Judgment is the protection of love;

His Grace is the favor of love;

His Goodness is the practice of love;

His Kindness is the attitude of love;

His Care is the tenderness of love;

His Majesty is the glory of love;

His Giving is the expression of love;

His Peace is the rest of love;

His Joy is the celebration of love.

Comments:

14 Responses to “The Full Expression of Love”

1. Kathy @ In Quiet Places January 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM #

What beautiful words to read about Christ’s love, this first Friday morning of a brand new year!

2. Sandra Crittenden January 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM #

Thank You Lord for all your fullness you give me. Much Love Your Sister and Daughter!!!

3. daphne January 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM #

A very revealing picture of our God and Saviour’s heart.

4. Anita January 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM #

This is really a wonderful way to start 2013. Recognisiing the great love of God is really what can take us through this year despite what may happy. Thanks so much and may God continually bless, guide and may your family be blessed.

5. Innocent Samuel tilak January 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM #

Amazing expression of God and His agape love!

6. karyn January 7, 2013 at 4:56 AM #

JESUS is just all LOVE. HIS LOVE for us. HIS passionate LOVE for us.

7. Amanda Ladeji January 7, 2013 at 5:17 AM #

Thank you Father for the expression of your Love which was Sending your only begotton Son to us for the redemption of Sin.

Thank you Father “Freely you gave it all for us”. Praise God

8. Lisa January 7, 2013 at 7:29 AM #

Praise the Lord! This such an anointed inspiration of God’s love. it really touched my heart! Thank you so much Brother Roy :)

9. Bonnie Crain January 7, 2013 at 8:31 AM #

Knowing and receiving God’s Love is knowing and receiving the fullness of God. Thank you heavenly Father for your great and precious Love. Help me to be a vessel for your Love to flow to others in 2013, for your glory, Oh Lord, in Jesus Name!

10. Aileen Teo January 7, 2013 at 9:23 AM #

WOW!!! Such love!!! What a love!!! LORD JESUS, YOU ARE LOVE!!! Every square inch of YOU!!! YOU ARE ALTOGETHER LOVELY!!! We praise YOU & we worship YOU!!!

11. Juanita Flater January 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM #

great start to understanding God’s love and yet there is so much more to His love that we have yet to understand. Thanks for the start.

12. LINDA January 7, 2013 at 6:30 PM #

PRAISE THE LORD ! TY 4 SHARING THIS MOST ” INSPIRING & ENCOURAGING” PIECE OF VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION ! I. FELT LIKE I WAS. REALLY” BLESSED” BY ” YOU” FOR. SHARI NG IT! :) I “REALLY ” WAS VERY ” TOUCH” BY IT ALL ! I BELIEVE IT WAS “GOD” USING “YOU” AS A “VESSEL ” FOR ME , LINDA ! BEING THAT I HAVE BEING GOING THROUGH. A LOT. DIFFICULT IES IN” TRIALS & SHARE OF ROUGH STROMS ” SORT OF SPEAKING ! :( BUT ANYWAY, I WAS VERY INSPIRED & MOST OF ALL, VERY MUCH “ENCOURAGED” ! I AM VERY HUMBELY WITH HONOR , THANKFUL FOR ” GOD” TO HAVE USE “YOU” “AS A ” VESSEL” WHEN I REALLY NEEDED SomeOne To SHOW ME, GOD’S WAY” & DIRECTIONS As To. How To Be a MORE HAPPY & HAVE A MORE “POSITIVE” OUT LOOK OR ” ATTITUDE” IN MY LIFE ! :) I AM SOoo, GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE ! I ‘D. LIKED TO KEEP IN TOUCH. & SHARE MORE & LEARN. MORE ABOUT “PLEASING ONLY “GOD” & HIS WAYS ! :) :) :) I REALLY NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE HEALING OFMY INNERMOST FEELING & EMOTIONS. THROUGH “GOD’S” PERSPECTIVE OR. WAYS. TO. AS WERE I AM. AT “PEACE. WITH MYSELF/ SOUL & NOT CONSTANTLY QUESTIONING & NOT TRUSTING ANYONE OR ANYTHING ! :( IMY HUSBAND & I ARE MEMBERS & ATTENDING THE “KING’S CATHDRAL CHURCH ” ON MAUI, HAWAII ! :) TY! :) Once Again ! :) :) :)

13. Dorothy January 7, 2013 at 9:29 PM #

Such beautiful words, so encouraging to start a new year! So many expressions of His love!

14. Terry & Pat Lampel January 22, 2013 at 2:02 PM #

Thanks, Roy, for once again placing a Book’s worth of theology into simple lines of truth… and the beauty of this is that, as we allow Jesus to live in and through us, these traits of His love are demonstrated to those around us.
    And, as I read these comments, it sort of saddens me to not see any other men reading & responding…