February 5, 2013

Free Desktop Wallpapers!

Hi there!

We’ve shared a collection of Desktop Wallpapers for you to use, share, and enjoy on your computer in the past, and we’d like to add a few more for you to choose from today!  Roy’s son, Joe Lessin, provided us with the beautiful photography for each Wallpaper. To save one of the free Wallpapers as your desktop background, follow these steps:

1) Below the Wallpaper of your choice, you’ll see two size options (small and large). Click on the appropriate size for your computer monitor (it will most likely be the small size).

2) The Wallpaper will then open in another window. Right click on the Wallpaper and choose “Set as Desktop Background.”

3) Close your browser window to see your new Wallpaper! If the size appears too small, try following the same instructions using the Large Download version.

If you have any problems at all feel free to email me and let me know. We hope the message on each Wallpaper encourages you and will be a daily reminder of God’s love. Enjoy!

To view past Desktop Wallpapers just click here.

God Bless,
Mandy

The Quiet Place (1280×800 Small Download)
The Quiet Place (1680 x 1050 Large Download)

God Will (1280×800 Small Download)
God Will (1680×1050 Large Download)

Just Think (1280×800 Small Download)
Just Think (1680×1050 Large Download)

Comments:

12 Responses to “Free Desktop Wallpapers!”

1. Sandra Crittenden February 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM #

Heart felt. Thank You Mr. Lessin!!!

2. Kinny Hunt February 5, 2013 at 11:26 AM #

How do I get this posted to my facebook timeline? Would love to use these to encourage others. Thank you for the free offer.

Sincerely,
    Kinny Hunt

• Mandy February 6, 2013 at 4:28 PM #

Hi Kinny,

To share this post on your Facebook Timeline, just click the “recommend” button above. If you’d like to share individual photos, you’ll have to manually save them to your computer then upload them to your timeline. I hope that helps.

Thanks,
      Mandy

3. Nana Zeller February 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM #

As inspiring as they are beautiful! Thank you and God Bless you!

4. Renea February 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM #

Mr.Lessin, I’ve been a fan of yours for years. I’ve purchased and have had the pleasure of receiving cards with your artwork and wisdom. Thank You for this gift. And May the Lord Bless You and yours.

5. Eva Kristiaman February 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM #

Thank you very much for such a beautiful gift and an effective reminder every time I open my laptop. God bless you, Roy, Joe, and Mandy.

6. Terry & Pat Lampel February 5, 2013 at 9:21 PM #

As always, these are magnificent… THANK YOU, both Roy & Joe!

7. Sunson Veronica February 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM #

to dear Roy,
    The pictures with God’s Words are so beautiful. It made me make a poem in Korean. I was much inspired by them. The title of the poem is ‘사랑은 놓아주기’. It means ‘Love is to release’. I want to put the picture of ‘everlasting love’ in the poem and share it with others. I want to get permission. Thanks a lot everyday to give me spiritual meal with much nutrition.
    Sincerely,
    Sunson Veronica

8. Ginny Koch February 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM #

You help me hear what our Lord is saying — eternally grateful.

9. Amy P March 13, 2013 at 10:32 AM #

Thank you so much for these wallpapers!

• Shirley Kasper May 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM #

The desktop wallpapers are very special; thank you for the opportunity to use them. May the Lord bless you all as you share His love.

10. Cynthia May 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM #

Thank you so much for the beautiful wallpapers, as they are a daily inspiration. Art enveloping truths; what a wonderful and beautiful combination.