February 19, 2013

You Shall Not Want (A Repost)

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. Psalm 23:1

To the timid sheep, He is the reassuring Shepherd;
To the fallen sheep, He is the merciful Shepherd;
To the nervous sheep, He is the quieting Shepherd;
To the heavy laden sheep, He is the restful Shepherd;
To the lonely sheep, He is the ever-present Shepherd;
To the weary sheep, He is the restoring Shepherd;
To all His sheep, He is the Good Shepherd.

This post was originally featured on February 18th, 2011.

Comments:

6 Responses to “You Shall Not Want (A Repost)”

1. Sandra Crittenden February 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM #

THANK YOU DEAR BROTHER FOR BEING EVERYTHING FOR AND TO ME. LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER WITH YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNENDING LOVE AND GIVING ME WHAT I NEED AND NOT MY WANTS. FOR WANTS ONLY LAST ONLY A MOMEMT BUT NEEDS LAST A LIFETIME. I LOVE YOU DEAR BROTHER WITH ALL MY HEART.
    YOUR SISTER!!!

2. B. Johnston February 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM #

We have been so encouraged by your devotionals. My husband an Assoc. Pastor has just been diagnosed with esophageal cancer with a restricted timeline for life, and so many of your postings I have read to him and we have ben encouraged by. Thank you!

3. camille February 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM #

I love your posts, they are truly a blessing to so many, myself included. So many times have your posts been a confirmation for me and my friends. Thank you and may God keep inspiring you through your writing and all aspects of your life.

God Bless you,
    Camille~

4. karyn February 25, 2013 at 5:20 AM #

Nice.

5. DOLLY MARSHALL February 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM #

THANK YOU FOR SUCH WONDERFUL TRUTHS, THEY ALWAYS BRIGHTEN MY DAY.

6. Ai Boon May 16, 2013 at 6:18 AM #

Dear Roy,

Hi. From your beautiful writing, the Lord gifts me with a song for a friend. Thank you for sharing your heart.

God bless you abundantly in all you do.

Ai Boon