March 1, 2013

7 More Things You’ll Never Regret…

1. Receiving forgiveness, extending forgiveness, asking for forgiveness
  2. Living your life for an audience of One
  3. Denying yourself a personal want to give to another’s need
  4. Saying “yes” to your love for Jesus by saying “no” to a temptation
  5. Walking in the Spirit when the flesh says “follow me”
  6. Celebrating everything that is righteous
  7. Being radically thankful

No one who trusts in You will ever be disgraced. Psalm 25:3 NLT

Comments:

6 Responses to “7 More Things You’ll Never Regret…”

1. Nikki March 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM #

Numbers 4 & 5 just gave me everything I needed to press forward in holiness. Bless God. =)

2. LM March 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM #

Amen. I had an experience with a few of those this morning. The Holy Spirit brought a scripture to mind and I followed Him. The incredible thing is how God came through even stronger with it. So good.

3. Emily H. Lucas March 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM #

Thank you for this devotion. Great reminders to live by daily.

4. Debbie March 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM #

This is really beautiful, Roy .. .thank you so much. 4 and 5 also spoke to me today, helping me walk with Him! God bless you!

• Lynn March 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM #

I read all seven of these things and am in agreement with all of them, each one is so important, so much like Jesus Himself….but when I got to number seven…I felt the spirit of my heart enlarge with more love,
      because I have immersed deeper now, into being radically “thankful.”

And thank you Roy, I have always been impressed by your inspiration and encouragement.

5. karyn March 4, 2013 at 6:25 AM #

Living only for JESUS is the one I like most of all. Thanks for the post. Lovely.