March 8, 2013

Benediction

You are complete in Him. Colossians 2:10 NKJV

May the highest things—those that lift your spirit and bring you joy;

The deepest things—those that enrich your heart and strengthen your love;

The surest things—those that really matter and fill your life with meaning;

May each of these things come to you in abundance from Jesus Christ, the One who is the perfect fulfillment of them all.

Comments:

21 Responses to “Benediction”

1. Sandra Crittenden March 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM #

Thank You Father and Jesus for giving me everything to complete me. It’s You. Without You I am not complete but you have completed me with Your inner being and love.

2. pat March 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM #

Thank You:) How I needed this reminder today…

3. susie March 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM #

PRAISING THE L O R D FOR ROYS BOOKS, CARDS AND THESE “MEET ME IN THE

MEADOW SERIES,, I FORWARD THEM TO OVER 17 PEOPLE EVERY TIME. THEY ARE SOOO

“RIGHT ON ” WHAT A WONDERFUL MINISTRY FROM YOU , BRO.LESSIN !

PS.I REALLY ,REALLY LIKE IT WHEN YOU INCLUDE NATURAL OUTDOORS SCENES WITH
    THE SERIES TOO, PARTIAL TO OCEAN, LAKES, WATER SCENES TOO, hint hint.
    GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND YOUR STAFF , OH HOW WE ARE BLESSED TOO!

4. barbara March 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM #

LOVED THIS ONE! WHAT PERFECT WORDS FOR MY GREETING CARDS.
    GOD BLESS!

5. Ann March 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM #

These little gems focus me on the Lord, where my eye should be, and not myself.

6. Loretta March 10, 2013 at 8:39 AM #

I needed this word right now. Thank you so much!

7. Amelia A Ray March 10, 2013 at 3:38 PM #

Thank you very much for that devotional Word!! I receive, I believe!

8. cameron March 10, 2013 at 3:44 PM #

Thank you for the prayer.. it is life offering life. I need prayers because my prayers don’t. SEEM to work.workers

9. Lin March 10, 2013 at 4:15 PM #

Words that touch the soul….perfect….

10. natalie March 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM #

Wonderful encourgment.

11. Erna Golez March 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM #

Amen, amen. Indeed, CHRIST is sufficient. HE is all we need. Thank you for this beautiful benediction.

12. karyn March 10, 2013 at 9:28 PM #

Amen amen and amen.

13. Samuel Pereji March 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM #

Yes Lord without you I am Nothing, You did not condemn anyone but you loved them and forgave us for what we had been doing with our lives. But your Grace is enough for us. This was your given word. It fills my soul.

14. Leonie Leitch March 11, 2013 at 1:20 AM #

I really needed this message today – thank you.

Where can I get a copy of you books – especially “Meet me in the Meadow?”

Love receiving your devotions.

Leonie

15. STEVEN March 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM #

Dear Friend at Dayspring,
    Thank you very much for this assuring and exhorting reminder.

I am really blessed.

God bless you!
    Steven

16. Cynthia March 11, 2013 at 3:07 PM #

Dear all,

would I kindly ask you for two urgent intentions. One is for a friend looking for work and direction in his life and two for a friends daughter who also needs new life.

Thank you in advance.

C

17. NAN WINDOM March 11, 2013 at 5:57 PM #

PLEASE SIGN ME UP FOR YOUR …FREE… MESSGES, POEMS, PRAYERS, ETC.

I REALLY ENJOY READING THEM. THANKS, NAN WINDOM

18. Glenda Mills March 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM #

Thank you…I receive that benediction with a grateful heart!

19. Barbara March 12, 2013 at 6:50 AM #

I so need this and the others after todays continual events! Jesus is in control and has all thisngs in His hands. I need not get fustrated.
    Thanks for being there especially today!
    God Bless You!

20. Helen March 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM #

This a lovely Benediction and as I love to say a different one when I preach this will be lovely and thank you.