March 27, 2013

Perfectly
Hebrews 9:11-15

Lovingly
John 15:13

Triumphantly
Colossians 2:13-15

Jesus is of more value than any other person in the universe…if you will gaze upon Him in His triumphant death, you will say with the centurion, “Truly this was the Son of God.” If you gaze upon Him in His glorious resurrection, you will say with Thomas, “My Lord and my God.” If you gaze upon Him in the majesty of His ascension, as He sits upon the throne of His glory, you will like John fall at His feet in utter amazement. Believe on what He is and who He is. Believe in His attributes and purposes and plans. Believe in His ability and His sufficiency. Trust yourself fully to Him.

–Walter L. Wilson

Comments:

6 Responses to “Jesus Gave His Life—”

1. Sandra Crittenden March 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM #

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LIFE FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR COMING FOR ME AND COMING BACK FOR ME. THANK YOU FATHER FOR SENDING THE MOST PRECIOUS OF HEAVEN. MY HEART WILL FOREVER BE YOURS. I LOVE YOU DADDY AND BROTHER. YOUR DAUGHTER AND SISTER.

2. N Lambert March 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM #

Jesus is my rock and my shelter, my LOVE my savior and my God, Only Him through the Father can perform miracles impossible to understan I am a recipient of one of those miracles Without his love sacrifice and power
    we will be not be able to see the Father in Heaven. He is our defense attorney when we face JUDGMENT

3. Dorothy Hooks March 27, 2013 at 6:47 PM #

Thank you for these devotionals; they are very encouraging!!

4. karyn March 28, 2013 at 9:50 AM #

When I look at my JESUS on the cross all I see is LOVE LOVE LOVE. LOVE flowing down from the heavens. Christ HIMSELF. My Adonai. My KING. My Master. My LORD. My JESUS. LOVE flowing down. HE is so beautiful.

5. Liana March 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM #

We are nothing without Him. He is our All-in-All. Praise God for the beauty of salvation. May we never forget all He endured because He first loved us.

6. Ruby Marsteller March 29, 2013 at 1:28 AM #

Amen. I am thinking of the song by Jesse dixon many years ago,
    How Can You Not Love Him Back

When you learn every loving fact,
    How can you not love Him back?