March 25, 2013

Loved with each footstep,

Loved through the years.

Loved when He suffered,

Loved with each breath;

Loved in His heart cry,

Loved to the death!

This Monday evening begins the Feast of Passover. We are told in Scripture that Jesus is our Passover. He is the fulfillment of the Feast in every detail. Jesus is our Passover Lamb. He was chosen, inspected and found to be without the blemish of sin. His blood was shed, not as a martyr, but as the Sacrificial Lamb who died in our place, making atonement for our sins. His was the perfect sacrificial love offering, accepted by the Father to provide our complete and full salvation.

After Jesus had taken the vinegar, he said, “It is finished!” Then he bowed his head and died. John 19:30 GW

Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. 1 Corinthians 5:7 NKJV

Comments:

8 Responses to “You Are Loved…”

1. karyn March 25, 2013 at 4:48 AM #

amen amen and amen

• Josie March 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM #

Joyful, Joyful, we adore Him. What a glorious blessing and a promise of life with Him.

2. Ivy March 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM #

Glory be to God!!!

3. DOLLY MARSHALL March 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM #

I feel so loved,because even while Jesus was dying for me. Thank you for a great truth today.

4. Rich March 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM #

CHRIST OUR PASSOVER!!
    “13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and there shall no plague be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.”
    Exd.12
    May God bless you & keep you
    In Him

5. Sandra Crittenden March 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM #

THANK YOU JESUS MY BELOVED BROTHER. YOU ARE AMAZING!! YOU CAME AND SEARCHED AND FOUND ME. FOR OUR HEARTS BEAT AS ONE. I WAS GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE THE FOUNDATION. I AM GLAD I SAID YES TO YOU. I WOULD STILL BE IN SIN IF YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD HAD NOT DROPPED ON ME. I AM SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN FOR ME. THAT TRUE LOVE. TAKING WHAT I DESERVED. FATHER THANK YOU FOR SENDING MY BROTHER. I CAN NOT IMAGINE THE PAIN YOU WENT THROUGH FOR ME AND THE REST OF OUR FAMILY. I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS WITHIN ME DADDY AND BROTHER. YOU CAME AND GAVE ME LIFE. A LIFE THAT WILL CARRY ME UNTIL I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE. I AM HUMLBE FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND MERCY. MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR SON AND MY BROTHER LIFE FOR MINE. FOREVER WILL I WALK WITH YOU AND MY BROTHER. MUCH LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER AND SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Helena March 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM #

Amen to that prayer sister Sandra!! Jesus did so much for us!! Gods riches blessing!!

~you’re sister in Christ:-)

6. Tamatha Knauber March 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM #

God’s love is Amazing! It is more than we will ever be able to comprehend. THANK-YOU GOD FOR ALL YOU DO! THANK-YOU FOR SAVING US FROM OUR SINS; BECAUSE IN REALITY WE ARE NOT WORTHY(WE CERTAINLY CAN’T DO IT ON OWN!)WE SHOULD BE THE ONES ON THE CROSS WITH OUR FILTHY RAGS. THANK-YOU JESUS WE LOVE YOU, WE ADORE YOU; SOMEDAY SOON WE WILL BE WILL YOU IN YOUR ENTERTAL PLACE IN HEAVEN. HURRARY LORD COME QUICK AND TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU BY YOUR SIDE. uNTIL THEN HELP ME LORD EACH DAY TO PERPARE UNTIL YOU COME AGAIN TO RETURN.