April 5, 2013

Cast Your Net

262011 Gulf SunriseMJB1

They cast therefore, and now they were
not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
JOHN 21:6 KJV

Cast your net,
with all the might of your faith,
into the waters of His will.
Send it deep into the sea of His promises,
into the waters of His abundance,
into the depths of His supply.
As you do, you will gather—
more wonders than you have ever seen,
more surprises than you can ever imagine,
more blessings than you can ever hold.

Comments:

15 Responses to “Cast Your Net”

1. karyn April 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM #

Drink deep deep deep the WORD of God and be satisfied. Be filled with the WORD and the Holy Spirit.

Amen amen and amen.

2. Helena April 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM #

Thanks for this encourager. Sounds so promising. Lets have faith n live for Jesus with all our heart. Amen

3. Sandra Crittenden April 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM #

I want all Daddy blessings as I cast my net of faith. He will take care all my needs.

4. dona April 6, 2013 at 2:40 PM #

This is wonderful! At a time of sickness, it gives great hope!

5. Margaret April 7, 2013 at 7:18 AM #

Wonderful. At a time of despair, it gives me courage and lifts me up to move ahead with Christ trusting Him alone with unwavering Faith.

6. hawa April 7, 2013 at 7:32 AM #

God is not a man that he should lie, He says it and, he will do it. Let us trust. Him

• Josie April 7, 2013 at 10:37 PM #

Amen n Amen!!!

7. Sandra April 7, 2013 at 8:23 AM #

This is a beautiful message and gives me hope to continue trusting in THE LORD. THANK YOU. AMEN.

8. Cynyhia April 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM #

These words are a great blessing to me – when seeking God’s Will and standing at crossroads to know the right path. Very encouraging.

Cynthia

9. neelamani bangera April 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM #

Such a beautiful and encouraging parallel to Peter’s Catch of fishes when he says “At thy Word” and has to ask for help to drag in a huge haul of fishes. Empower me my Lord to act “At thy Word”
    I am blessed and strengthened.

neelamani

10. gillian coe April 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM #

Not just beautiful words but uplifting and encouraging. God wants to use us mightily that He may be glorified and His name uplifted as we step out in faith and trust.

11. Olga Tamayo April 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM #

Definetely a word in season for my life…

12. Linda April 7, 2013 at 3:23 PM #

Thank you so much for your encouraging message! I continue to learn to lean on Him.
    God bless you,

Linda

13. Niel Franken April 9, 2013 at 4:19 AM #

Thanks for encouragement, renewing my expectation in what He is doing in my life. Maybe I also need lessons in casting…

14. Daniel Ndukwe April 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM #

the word of God is an ocean of blessings and miracles. Hold onto the word of God and daily have a harvest of His Blessings.