April 3, 2013

He Has Never Let You Down

heartcloudslouisville.1mmitm42013

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23 NKJV

Jesus has never let you down. He didn’t let you down when He came to earth from heaven; He didn’t let you down when He was tempted in the wilderness; He didn’t let you down when He prayed in the garden; He didn’t let you down when He was betrayed, despised, and beaten; He didn’t let you down when He died on the Cross; He didn’t let you down when He was buried in a tomb; He didn’t let you down when He rose from the dead; He didn’t let you down when He ascended to the Father; He didn’t let you down in His intercession as your faithful High Priest; He didn’t let you down when He sent the Holy Spirit; and He who is the King of kings and Lord of lords, with all authority in heaven and earth, will not let you down today!

Comments:

10 Responses to “He Has Never Let You Down”

1. Sandra Crittenden April 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM #

THANK YOU BIG BROTHER!!!! MUCH LOVE YOUR SISTER!!!

2. Karon Williams April 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM #

Love your Dev. for today…

Thank you for all of your company does to reach out to people
    I work at Lifeway Store Johnson City Tn. My Customers love your cards.

3. Evelyn Crawford April 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM #

What inspirational thoughts in this Scrpture chosen for today.
    Just what I needed to be reminded of. So often we forget how
    Blessed we are to have God’s word to turn to in time of stress
    and difficulties, and to read this for today was very uplifting
    indeed. Thanks for sharing this scripture today.

4. Rich April 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM #

Amen, Amen and again Amen.

May God bless you and keep up the good work for Christ!!
    Sis in Him
    Rich

5. Tunde April 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM #

Thank Jesus, and thank Roy! This message encouraged me and made me glad. How great that Jesus never lets us down.

6. Kathy April 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM #

Thank you for the reminder! Man may let me down but Jesus has never let me down.

7. barbara April 6, 2013 at 11:12 AM #

No, Jesus never lets you down. Things may not always be the way you want them to be, but if we step out of His way, Jesus will always be there to lift us up, if only we let Him.

8. karyn April 8, 2013 at 4:28 AM #

Nope. He never has. Good teaching. I’ll how fast to my confession.

9. Jennifer April 8, 2013 at 4:37 AM #

How timely!

10. Mary Ellen April 8, 2013 at 6:55 AM #

Thank you for this reminder. Sometime in the mist of our busy lives we forget who we are and why we are able to move forward. If Jesus is with us alway and He is, we can do all thing and know that He is never ever going to let us down. Today I will walk in the rememberance of His faithfullness.