May 17, 2013

Affirmation Through Personalization

April.mjb

Because Christ is our King, Psalm 21:1-7 is a wonderful passage of Scripture to personalize and affirm by faith. These promises assure us of our victory in Christ and that our life and blessings in Him are never ending.

As you read this passage, include your name wherever you see a dotted line.

How ——– rejoices in your strength, O Lord! ——– shouts with joy because you give ——– victory.

For you have given ——– (her, his) heart’s desire; You have withheld nothing ——– requested.

You welcomed ——– back with success and prosperity. You placed a crown of finest gold on ——– head.

——– asked you to preserve (his, her) life, and You granted ——– request. The days of ——– life stretch on forever.

Your victory brings ——– great honor, and you have clothed ——– with splendor and majesty.

You have endowed ——– with eternal blessings and given ——– the joy of your presence.

For ——– trusts in the Lord. The unfailing love of the Most High will keep ——– from stumbling.

Comments:

7 Responses to “Affirmation Through Personalization”

1. karyn May 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM #

I love your picture as well.
    Nice.

2. Virginia Stewart May 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM #

Dear Sir,

Todays devotional is what my heart is crying out for….May I print out a copy?

I noticed on your website…it says print…does that mean I can print out a copy
    without asking.

Thank you….all I know God is in control…his perfect will and way.

Pray for our only son donnie..35….his Dad tried suicide just before I gave birth
    When he turned 18 he done it the second time and did susceed.

I never got to bring him up in knowledge of LORD as he told me i couldn’t and I was so abused and cut off….I did not have a voice and no one no family here
    all those years. i from Nebraska. I just cover him in prayer pray the word over him.

Thanks…tidbit4Jesus@comcast.com

3. Margaret May 17, 2013 at 2:22 PM #

Thank you for your wonderful words they are so uplifting for me as I have been struggling with my faith but your words which I read have helped me to know that I am truly loved by a wonderful God.

4. Sherri May 20, 2013 at 7:28 AM #

You have given me the joy of your presence….I especially love that part of the scripture. My heart explodes with His love for me, and in turn gives me that kind of love towards others. God is amazing….He is my rock, my shelter, and MY FATHER GOD.

5. sharon May 20, 2013 at 8:15 AM #

Thank you for reminding me how much I am loved by God. AMEN Halleujah to His name.

6. Becky Neville May 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM #

This was powerful! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. DOLLY MARSHALL May 23, 2013 at 10:01 AM #

Thank you for such a wonderful word,as always you made my day.