May 8, 2013

Amen

ricefields.mjb

The “Amen” of prayer is saying “yes” to all you asked and believed. It is a word of assurance and confidence. It is a proclamation of agreement with God’s will. It is the expression of a firm trust and an abiding hope. It is saying that all has been given to God, and all is entrusted to God. It is the affirmation that acknowledges that God is in control, that His ways are best, that His timing is perfect, that His plans are wise, that His word is sure, that His judgments are right, and that the final word rests with Him.

Amen, Lord, do all in Your will for me;

Amen, Lord, do all in Your time for me;

Amen, Lord, do all in Your best for me.

Amen, Lord, to Your Majesty—how glorious it is; Amen, Lord, to Your power—how awesome it is; Amen, Lord, to Your holiness—how beautiful it is.

Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 7:12 KJV

Comments:

6 Responses to “Amen”

1. karyn May 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM #

O I didn’t know this. Thank you for this vital information.

2. Behnaz May 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM #

What a blessing and encouraging word. Thank you

3. Virginia Stewart May 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM #

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your post…and I feel like you must be praying for me…as these post
    are so needful to my heart and spirit…it really helps me to lean press heavily all
    my care and fear and giants to the Lord.

tidbit4Jesus@comcast.com

4. Sandra Crittenden May 8, 2013 at 12:24 PM #

AMEN!!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Ai Boon May 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM #

Hi Roy,

I love the stuff you write. It is comforting and speaks directly to the heart of the reader. Today, the Lord blessed me with a song after reading “Amen”. This is His gift song to you. May you be blessed by it. You can listen to the song at my Scratch page – http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10139328/

A gift song from the Lord

Amen Lord

for Roy Lessin with thanks for the inspiration

Amen Lord,
    To Your majesty, Lord,
    How glorious it is.

Amen Lord,
    To Your power, O Lord,
    How awesome it is.

Amen Lord,
    To Your holiness, Lord,
    How beautiful it is.

Amen Lord,
    Do all in Your will for me.
    Amen Lord,
    Do all in Your time for me.
    Amen Lord,
    Do all in Your best for me.

Amen Lord, blessing and glory and wisdom,
    Thanksgiving and honour and power,
    And might, be unto our God,
    Forever and ever,
    Amen, Amen, Amen.

Thank You Lord.

Friday, 10 May 2013, 8:15 a.m.

Lyrics: Roy Lessin, Meet Me in the Meadow, May 8, 2013, http://www.meetmeinthemeadow.com/

Bible ref: Psalms 51:8

God bless you.

Ai Booon

6. sharon May 13, 2013 at 11:22 AM #

Even so Lord Jesus come. Amen.