May 10, 2013

Benediction

candles.mjb.1

This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 (NLT)

May each day be as rich as His mercy…as bright as His promises…as sure as His love!  May His voice be clearer than any other sound, may His call be stronger than other persuasion, may His light be brighter than any other flame. As you release all to His keeping, may you fall deeper into His grace; as you cast all care upon Him, may you know the freedom of His peace; as you serve Him with all your heart, may you swim in the rivers of His joy.

Comments:

15 Responses to “Benediction”

1. Lisa May 10, 2013 at 11:41 AM #

That was absolutely beautiful! I love your writing, it brings me such peace and joy.
    Lisa

2. Grace Stamper May 10, 2013 at 12:43 PM #

Since I am striving in my life to obey God’s word by not being anxious for anything but to trust His heart in all things instead, this prayer is one that speaks my need to my Father in Heaven.

I just subscribed to Roy Lessin devotional and know already it will bless my life and the lives of those around me as I grow in the understanding of His grace.

• Grace Stamper May 10, 2013 at 12:47 PM #

Thank you for the opportunity to encourage others following Jesus.

3. Kathy @ In Quiet Places May 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM #

That river of joy is the Living Water of Jesus Christ!

4. karyn May 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM #

Thank you. I need this this morning.

5. Phil May 11, 2013 at 8:45 AM #

Amen!
    And may the Blessings you speak upon your readers lives…also be given to you.
    Enjoy your weekend. :)

6. Juny May 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM #

It helps me to draw nearer to God. Thank you.

7. barbara May 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM #

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL OF YOUR READERS. YOU TOUCH OUR HEARTS & SOULS & GIVE US CAUSE TO STOP & REFLECT ON YOUR WORDS AND THERE MEANING.

8. Maria May 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM #

I recently read William Young’s book, The Shack, about a senseless tragedy and a test of faith. Mr. Lessin’s words of the strength of God’s love remind me of Mr. Young’s message. We are never alone. Sometimes, we just cannot see that in the midst of our struggles and darkness, we are not alone. God is right next to us, supporting us with His love.

9. Mary A May 12, 2013 at 9:21 PM #

I love this, thank you!!

10. Jane Abera May 13, 2013 at 4:33 AM #

May God bless you as you bless others through your writing.

11. Zelma Douglas May 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM #

May God bless you,I really need your messages,
    I look for them every day

12. Maxine Gonzalez May 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM #

May GOD BLESS you for all your wonderful words here…May GOD continue to BLESS this site!

13. Bernard Roy May 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM #

May the Spirit of the Lord be upon you all. The messages are very inspiring. May the Lord pour the showers of Blessing upon your works.

14. Pauline May 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM #

This is a great inspiration.Thanks