May 6, 2013

Pray this…

VineyardSantaYnez.mjb1

Prayer of Trust
Lord, I trust in You. I believe in You. I hope in You. You are my confidence, my assurance. I lean upon You, for You are my Rock; I depend upon You, for You are my Provider; I delight in You, for You are the joy of my life. My heart rests in You; my faith responds to You, my soul rejoices in You.

You are the true God who cannot lie and will not fail. You are the Lord, the Almighty God, the Creator of all things. You are my Lord, My God, and my Creator.

You are my Keeper, and I am secure; You are my Father, and I am cared for; You are my Counselor and I am guided; You are my Shelter and I am safe.

I trust You in life—for the wisdom of Your ways, for the blessings of Your favor, for the sufficiency of Your grace, for the power of Your Spirit, and for the endurance that comes from Your strength.

Lord, I trust in You—my mind trusts in You, my will trusts in You, my soul trusts in You—from the depths of my being, I trust in You.

I trust You for all things.
I trust You with all things.
I trust You in all things.
I trust You through all things.
I trust You above all things.

Father, I entrust my future into Your hands, for You who are the Beginning and the End, know the end from the beginning; I entrust my hopes into Your hands, for You never lie; I entrust my labors into Your hands, for You are my exceeding great reward; I entrust my life into Your hands, for You are the only one who does all things well.

Scriptures: Psalms 5:11, 7:1, 9:10, 18:2, 20:7, 25:20, 34:22, 36:7, 37:40, 62:8, 91:2, 118:8, Proverbs 3:5-6

Comments:

53 Responses to “Pray this…”

1. karyn May 6, 2013 at 10:04 AM #

Amen amen and amen.

2. Barbara Johnston May 6, 2013 at 10:50 AM #

Thank you for your 2 emails received this past week on Trust and Sustaining Power. I am presently walking the path of a terminally ill husband who faces decision in the next couple of weeks of deciding whether to stop treatment or continue and whether presently it is quantity or quality of life is what he wants to choose.

For me, facing being a widow and planning a funeral, your two emails were so timely and uplifting as I feel I almost need a moment by moment reminder of my need to trust no matter what. I have known God’s sustaining grace and power, but it is so easily lost in the midst of the stress of dailing living in our present reality of life.

• Ai Boon May 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM #

Dear Barbara,

I am sorry to hear of the tough decision you have to make. I pray that the Lord will show you clearly what to do so that you will have absolute peace in any decision you finally make. The Lord bless you and uphold you.

Best regards,
      Ai Boon

• chris May 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM #

Sometimes life throws a curve at us all,not expecting what the outcome will be,and sometimes is better not to know,but one thing’s for sure that God is near you both,he does not rejoice in our pain,but this will bring you closed to Him and knowing this show us there at the end is a light,that light will pave the way to eternity, where we all belong,close to the Almighty,no more pain no more worries,just rejoicing in His presence
      Stay focus in Jesus,we will pray for both of you,and leave the rest to the Holy Spirit,may the Lord keep giving you strength,the victory is yours,
      God bless you both.

• Lin June 2, 2013 at 7:37 AM #

May the Lord guide you and bestow His peace on you now and always.
      May you always have people around that will uplift and support you.
      The Lord is your comforter and healer. God Bless.

• angie gillman June 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM #

Dearest Barbara,you are living IN God’s sustaining grace and strength…..its what keeps you,its the unseen hope of your faith. When my mother’s spirit returned to her Heavenly home 18 months ago,God gave me Isiah 61 to stand on and as a reminder of His Power to change my circumstances.I dont always feel it,but nevertheless the power prevails. Its supernatural. Heaven is a real place,its our real home,mother is safe there and His prevailing power continuously keeps me from the ravages of sorrow. He loves you. Every blessing in Jesus…Angie.

• Mary Daniel June 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM #

Barbara,
      I am so touched by your email. I am encouraged by your strength even though sometimes you may not feel strong.
      I want you to know that I will be praying for you and your husband that God will make clear to your husband is His will for him, and that your trust in Him will fail not.

Trusting in Him daily,
      Mary

• Liz. June 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM #

Sweetheart, know that you are not alone. Yes, Christ is HOLDING you up. However, I myself faced this situation also, at a very young age of 41, imagining being a widow at any age was not on my mind at all. However it has now been 7 years and God has sustained me and most importantly, Christ whispered to me that my latter would be greater, at the moment I did not understand, nor did I want to. Now, looking back at my past. I can truly say that my father, God, has truly kept his words to me. My latter is now and I don’t want for nothing. I will keep you lifted!!!

• Jesse Gray March 16, 2014 at 6:44 AM #

I speak healing and life over your situation in Christ name. Be comforted in the Lord, he mends wounded hearts and is the only one that you can depend on to get you through this situation.

3. Sandra Crittenden May 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM #

I trust You Lord will all I have for You have given me life. There is not one that I will trust with my life but You. I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS LORD AND FATHER!!!

4. Marinalva Sickler May 6, 2013 at 3:52 PM #

It’s precious to receive this message. I stayed home because my grandson’s sitter wasn’t available to take him to the school bus. As substitute teacher, I decided to stay home. I’m trusting God my financial issues and a probating because my husband’s death and no trust or will. I’m trusting God my summer vacation with very small income. I trust God my health.

Pastor Roy, I will meditate on this message for the next days till I soak it to my soul… God bless

5. Ai Boon May 6, 2013 at 6:20 PM #

Thank you for such encouraging and uplifting words. The Lord bless you with more inspired words.

He gave me a gift song with your words but I cannot upload into my Scratch page yet. Will inform you later. Take care and God bless your day with joy.

Ai Boon

6. Val McDonald May 7, 2013 at 6:21 AM #

Thank you for words of encouragement. These are words of life for all who will embrace them and a great way to start each day.

7. Rajan Peter June 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM #

A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER.
    PRAY THIS PRAYER WHEN YOU HAVE LOST YOUR HOPES IN HUMANS.
    TRUST IN THE LORD WHO WILL BEAR YOUR BURDENS LIKE A ROCK.
    TRUST IN THE LORD THE PROVIDER WHO LETS YOU REAP A HARVEST
    IN ABUNDANCE.
    PRAISE THE LORD.

8. Aileen Teo June 2, 2013 at 7:26 AM #

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN ………

9. Nancy Glisson June 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM #

Such a special, touching prayer. My husband 2 small amputations last week,it is a miracle he didn’t lose his whole foot & leg. He had staph infection in the bone & mrsa in the foot. I have been taking him an hr one way for 12 weeks & counting 3 days a week for picc line IV bag refills & to see various drs. Things are looking much better. Praise God

10. Becky June 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM #

Your words gave voice to my heart cry to my Lord & my Redeemer.

Thank you!

11. Gwenda June 2, 2013 at 7:34 AM #

This came just at the right time, God is good and he is in control.

12. Lin June 2, 2013 at 7:47 AM #

I know God is with me every step I take because this message looks like it was sent out in early May and I just got it this morning. I am now going through a very emotional situation alone and I am asking God to let me know If I am taking the right path and help me have strength and peace during this turmoil. This message is so timely, thank you Loed, thank you for seeing my broken heart and sending me some strength. Please Lord help me stay on the path you want and to help me not be fooled or tempted to go backwards. Amen.

13. Shirley weiss June 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM #

Thank you for the encouraging words I received today I have been out of work for several months I have to return back to work this week I am basing that I have to move in three weeks I have no savings because I’ve been out of work I have nothing I’m trusting in the Lord to see me through this as he saw me through my sickness praise God thank you I’m trusting in him

14. Margie June 2, 2013 at 8:40 AM #

This Sunday morning I read this and I thank you for the words because I needed them so very much.

15. Crystal Shell June 2, 2013 at 8:50 AM #

Thank you for this “wonderful” prayer. It is just what I needed & it is a great reminder of whom I serve “GOD ALMIGHTY”!

16. Elizabeth peraza June 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM #

What a wonderful prayer. God knows what u i need, when i need it. thanks for sharing. God Bless

17. Chaun Pugliese June 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM #

….this prayer is coming at the right time….i felt discouragement and despair over some news i recieved about someone i love…..i racked my brain with hopeless thoughts and when i woke this morning all i felt like doing was crying…until i opened my email and read this message…now i’m back on track with letting go and letting God handle it….i will keep this prayer close and pray it often, thank you so very much for a much needed reminder.

18. Sarah June 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM #

I just discovered Pastor Roy In “Meet me In thé Meadow”…& wish to receive what I missed like …on “Trust & Sustaîing Power” beginning Of may 2013. Kindly email. Thankîng In advance ! May God bless u. With God’s Love. Sarah

19. Cathy June 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM #

This prayer is always timely. My trust is in the Lord. It is just nice to hear from time to time to remind us that God is the all sufficient one and I we need to trust Him for all things. The Word says…And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 I know that God is a healer because he healed me.

20. Chris Hazlett June 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM #

I am trusting in the Lord to help me make some hard decisions ,that Jesus will show me the path & lead me in the right direction.

21. Janet Belzer June 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM #

After reading a prayer request from a woman who is helping to make a decision to stop chemo for her Husband and to know she will need to plan the finalities and start her life over even after doing that task, my problems are put in a different perspective. I have four problems I am giving to Jesus and knowing that what Jesus brings us to he indeed gets us through with the Holy Spirit, His Word, and His Presence is felt, and His Grave and Love is felt each moment we are still alive until we too go home to the Lord. I will keep the Prayer of trust in my Bible and share it with Friends and Family. Barbara Johnston I do not know you , nor have I met you , but you are in my prayers each day for the decisions you are making and searching in your heart for God’s Will and Direction. He will give it to you, hold you in His arms and you will feel His Peace and Comfort each day. Love you Barbara dear Sister in Christ and know even though we have never met, we are never strangers to each other in the Body and Blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
    Love you Barbara and God Bless Sister Jan in Schaumburg, Illinois

22. Shiranee Fernando June 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM #

Lovely prayer to Our Lord to put trust in him. Thank you. I will repeat this when ever I say my prayers. Amen

23. Donna June 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM #

I need to trust in God to get me through a tough health issue. In January I lost my husband and I almost lost trust in God. I know He is there for me, but just have to have faith.

24. Miyoshi Level June 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM #

When I get the devotions I read just the part I receive. I thank God I took time out to read the full page very powerful words . Amen!!!!!

25. Marie June 2, 2013 at 1:43 PM #

This prayer is so power and so benefical to read daily. In times like these it’s good to know that can “Trust God” and He is a strong tower! I love the Lord and my trust is in Him! Thank you so much for sharing this much needed prayer.

26. Kathy June 2, 2013 at 2:41 PM #

WONDERFUL!!!!! THANK YOU

27. Kris June 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM #

Have to note my agreement with others – this blog was written earlier, but Dayspring email came to me today & couldn’t be more timely. Thank you Roy & Dayspring for your messages, and Thank You God for speaking and reassuring through reminders such as these.

28. Patricia June 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM #

This is a beautiful prayer thank you for sharing it is a prayer I will be saying to The Lord…

29. Maria Celine June 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM #

Very nice this prayer n so keep my trust to The Lord, GBU all

30. Rose June 2, 2013 at 5:48 PM #

WOW!!! I am currently experiencing a lot of discouragement in trusting people, and trying to understand their actions and not knowing exactly how to handle my situation. When i read this prayer,there was the answer…..Let God handle it.

31. jan christian June 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM #

Praise the Lord.

32. billy salva June 2, 2013 at 6:30 PM #

Amen!

33. Linda June 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM #

Thank you for this powerful prayer, a REMINDER that our LORD is right beside, in front, and behind us to protect, soothe the pain, and give us more strength to overcome adversity.
    No matter what the outcome of our request, He alone will determine what is good for us and our family and dear friends.

34. Ludy Mical June 2, 2013 at 8:35 PM #

Thank you for this beautiful prayer that you sent me. We need this for our upcoming endeavor this coming week. I will leave evrything to our Lord, because I Trust the Lord in all the things.

35. Debbie June 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM #

These are truly words full of life & God’s power. Words to treasure in our
    hearts and cling to them like a lifesaver. Only God can make the difference in our lives when we are living rough times. He’s our hope,
    our refuge, the One that lifts up our heads up high.

36. Deborah June 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM #

Wonderful as always ! I’ve a question please ~ am I able to share your wonderful posts on one of my blogs? It’d bless so many~ Thank you sincerely for wonderful site!

37. Samuel Pereji June 2, 2013 at 11:16 PM #

Hi I always go through this e mail from Day Spring especially the Daily Devoutions they help me a lot in my daily life I do have some problems at home with my siblings but still its the Lord that is taking me through with all his Love and Promises. Todays meditation on “PRAYER OF TRUST” It really dawned on me that how often we do not see this with our heart, As every word is so comforting for us . AMEN.

38. Christine Clare June 3, 2013 at 4:19 AM #

Amen

39. sally kenny June 3, 2013 at 6:35 AM #

This prayer is so beautiful! I too will pass it along to others.Thank You for sharing it with me.It came at the right time for me as well.The Lord is awesome to care for us all in such a beautiful way. God Bless You.

40. Audrey Hackett June 3, 2013 at 6:47 PM #

How much we all need to be reminded daily of the provision that is available to us just for the asking. Thank you so much for this prayer. I am one who tends to go it alone until I get bogged down completely and can do no more. It has happened so many times and only now at 80 years old do I think I might have got the message! I hope so any way. Barbara, I cannot imagine what this time must be like for you but along with many others I pray that the Lord will give you all the strength and courage you need. You will get through with HIS help I know. Love to you and yours. Audrey.

41. Thank you for helping us. I love this beautiful prayers. God bless you.

42. I pray to God that you will give you more strength and power for helping us. God bless you.

43. Luciana June 7, 2013 at 2:00 AM #

I thank Jesus for such a powerful prayer though it was hard. It flows deeply into my heart when I was shattered to see my mom being at the ICU. It teaches me to focus on HIS Grace when my heart and mind asked GOD “Why” “Why” and “Why.”

Before my mom being hospitalized, I always pray to God that when the time comes, mom who is at 85 years old may come home in peace, embraced by HIS warmth and loving kindness. But….it happened God allowed me to be in this dark pit …..to see day by day her suffering. It has been 10 days.

I keep saying the prayer when I just feel empty and I cannot see the path.

I put all my hope in Jesus

44. Dexter June 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM #

A special prayer to each and everyone of you out there, God is real, he’s alive yesterday, today and forever. This prayer of trust is so special that we need to implant it in our hearts and daily lives, we all face challenges in life but it is who we entrust with our challenges that will determine the outcome, put God first let him be the one, it is a decision you’ll never regret. I love you all and let’s keep praying for each other.

45. Leela Prince June 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM #

Pastor Roy,

Thank you for this beautiful prayer. My husband and I were ministers. My husband went to be with the Lord two years yesterday. These past two years I have been battered with storms after storms. Your prayer has encouraged me. It is like refueling my spiritual life.

My God – I served him all my lifetime. He will carry me through.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. Prayer of Trust | Living My Given Life - September 8, 2013

[…] found this prayer post back in May from Roy Lessin. I even bookmarked it on my iPad screen. Today, I clicked on it and prayed to God. Pray of trust in […]