July 24, 2013

Bless You!

TheBlessing.mmitm.7242013.mjb

Nothing can be greater than to have the blessing of God upon our lives. His blessings assure us that God is the only source of every good and perfect thing—the One who keeps us in His hands and under His care, the One who provides our every need, the One who graciously pours His love upon us, the One who takes care of each detail of our lives, and the One who keeps us in His perfect peace through all the circumstances of life.

Receive the blessing of the Lord!

And when David had finished offering burnt offerings and peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the Lord of hosts. 2 Samuel 6:18

Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, Who walks in His ways. Psalm 128:1

And so it was, when Solomon had finished praying all this prayer and supplication to the Lord, that he arose from before the altar of the Lord, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven. Then he stood and blessed all the assembly of Israel with a loud voice, saying: ”Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. 1 Kings 8:54-56

“The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever. Psalm 28:9

The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace. Psalm 29:11

God be merciful to us and bless us, And cause His face to shine upon us.
God shall bless us, And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him. Psalm 67:1, 7

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20

Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Hebrews 13:20-21

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work. 2 Thessalonians 2:16

Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16

The blessing of the Lord be upon you!

All Scripture taken from NKJV translation of the Bible

Comments:

32 Responses to “Bless You!”

1. karyn July 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM #

Thank you. That is most kind of you. I’m just doing covenants tonight.

2. caroline harrington July 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM #

I like the scriptures on this page

I like the scriptures on this page

3. Kathy @ In Quiet Places July 24, 2013 at 11:08 AM #

The blessing of the Lord is upon me, I know this to be true today, I thank Him for all He’s poured into my life, all the grace, mercy and love, all the joy, peace, and comfort, all the hope for the future.

4. HARUN OTIENO OKOTH July 27, 2013 at 3:57 AM #

We are God’s products of Love.We have the ability to love just like Him, for He calls us His beloved Children.His Love fills our hearts everyday, hence the need for us to manifest the same love today,by reaching out to others with this Love,around us and even beyond, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!..AMEN!

• Ms Madhu August 12, 2013 at 1:47 AM #

your message is very TRUE. Since its very true, its very touching and it has touched my heart to reach out more in HIS LOVE TO OTHERS…even beyond, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND IN HIS LOVE AMEN!!!

5. Rev. Latisha Stewart Smith August 11, 2013 at 7:24 AM #

Thank for the blessed reminder of the blessedness and the blessings of God our father, through Jesus Christ our Lord,and the residence of the Holy Spirit. I pray God’s blessings upon your ministry and personal life. Amen!

• Lelia August 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM #

I am so touched by the Words of our GOD. They touch the deepest part of a human and have power to move situations that are beyond our reach. Thank you for touching so many. I am grateful.

6. Rachel Kong August 11, 2013 at 7:26 AM #

Thank you for the encouraging and affirmations of GOd’s love, care, peace and joy over us… and Hisblesings!

7. Danielle Massard - Mahoux (France) August 11, 2013 at 7:28 AM #

I do thank you Roy and all the people from Meet me in the meadow for giving us regular scriptures to read and your very good comments. I also like the DaySpring cards I can send to French friends who speak English and friends from abroad. God bless you all.

8. Ken Quiggan August 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM #

Please, please make sure you lay your hands on your children and bless them. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THESE EVIL DAYS.

9. Yasmine August 11, 2013 at 8:06 AM #

Thank you very for that blessing God put you on my way I just finish listening to Joel Osteen when I found that prayer in my email thank you for everything you’ve been doing in my life

10. Mark erskine August 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM #

Thank you very much for the true love of Christ , that does flow through reading these passages

11. Mae August 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM #

Thank you! I am humbled at reading your message today.
    I receive All his blessings. All. Knowing he searches our midst
    brings amazing promises.

12. marcia August 11, 2013 at 8:43 AM #

Thank you for sharing all of these beautiful scriptures. And it is a blessing reading all scriptures. God bless.

13. Doris Silva August 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM #

Thanks, and God blessed you today with all his riches in glory.

14. Kay Ziegler August 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM #

Thank you Roy, your thoughts and scriptures are so inspiring to keep me lifted up. May God bless you abundantly.

15. Janet August 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM #

16. Santosh Dahl August 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM #

THANKS! A BLESSED DAY INDEED! GOD BLESS!

17. Janel Howard August 11, 2013 at 2:04 PM #

Thanks so much for the blessing that your writings are to me. This reminder today of the many blessings we have from God was special and I am so thankful for all of them. God bless you!

18. Ngozi August 11, 2013 at 2:59 PM #

Thank you for reminding me of the assurance of God’s love for us. It is reviving.

God bless you.

19. DAVID (Boston) August 11, 2013 at 7:45 PM #

AMEN!!!, I do declare All of God’s Goodness according to His Word and covenants to His people, So let it be even unto now that His Word of truth continues, the Heavens and the earth shall pass away but MY Word shall never pass away says the lord of host! It is done, it is finished , now claim it and it Shall come to pass in Yeshua’s Name; “SHALOM”!♥

• Gail August 12, 2013 at 6:22 AM #

Thank you.

20. Ms Madhu (India) August 12, 2013 at 1:54 AM #

Praise the LORD!!! your message is indeed very true hence very touching.I would like to mention here that : “you truly has to be filled with soooooo much of love for the LORD, which must be overflowing to write such beautiful message to display the LORD’s love everyday. Bless you and your team for reaching out with the LORD’s love in different ways daily.” Thank you.

21. Patrick August 12, 2013 at 3:00 AM #

God is such a loving Father. He constantly blesses His children. I am one of His special children. Oh God my loving Father ! how much I should be grateful to You.Thank you for the wonders You do in my life.

22. Jacqueline Classen August 12, 2013 at 4:53 AM #

I’m going through emotional and physical turmoil, but these scriptures assures me once again of God’s abundant grace and love for us. He bless me once again with His peace within my mind, soul and spirit. Thank you Roy for reminding us once again of God”s indescribable gifts of the fulness of His blessings.

23. Melody C. Gratic August 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM #

I was so inspired to open this and read it in its entirety. Oh’ what a tremendous blessing to know regardless of what I am facing, I am blessed. I thank God for His loving, kind, and tender words especially penned just for me. Thank you for allowing the One filled with Wisdom to flow through you!

24. Lilieth August 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM #

Thank u much, that was such a blessing. I needed that.

25. Sylvia August 13, 2013 at 8:35 PM #

Very uplifting! Thank u for sharing and may God continue to bless you!

26. flora August 20, 2013 at 7:03 AM #

Thanks very much for the message and the inspiration. God bless.

27. Itala Simone August 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM #

We must NEVER forget how our Lord is blessing us every day in every moment: when we open our eyes in the morning, when we have our breakfast, when we’re going to work, when we’re going to school, when we watch the sky or a beautiful flower, when we enjoy a sunshine day, when we smile with our children, when we are kissed by our husband or wife, when we can read the Bible in FREEDOM and we can meet with our believers, well, all these are BLESSINGS of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
    Thank you Roy for reminding this. God bless you all.
    Itala (from Italy)

28. Mae August 24, 2013 at 10:05 AM #

His Word is so reassuring!! It’s a few days forward since I last wrote, i’v leaned into Jesus, it’s been a trying time, I stepped onto the water, I’m in the middle of a financial mess, yet, He is sustaining me as I speak,.. What a blessing to know Him. To serve Him.

29. Dianne August 29, 2013 at 6:34 AM #

AMEN AND AMEN!!!! PRAISE YE THE LORD!!