July 10, 2013

Pray This… Prayer for Blessing

sunuphay.mjb.1

Prayer for Blessing

Father, I thank You for being the God of every blessing, the fount of every joy, and the source of everything good. I know it is in Your heart to bless the lives of Your children, and as Your child, I desire Your blessing upon my life. Thank You that Your blessings enrich my life, leave me without sorrow, bring me the treasures of Your grace, and express all the kindness of Your favor.

Thank You, Father, that Your blessings abound to me in Christ, they are mine freely because of the great price He paid. I thank You that because I am in Him, You have showered upon me every blessing that heaven could possibly give.

I receive Your blessings for this day as I walk with You—I ask for Your hand to cover me, Your power to keep me, Your face to shine upon me, Your love to fill me, Your strength to sustain me, and Your sufficiency to be my portion in every need I face. I ask You to bless the work of my hands as I serve You in your appointed place.

Father, I desire above all, the greatest blessing of all, the blessing of Your daily presence. My relationship with You means everything! I cannot live in the poverty of not knowing You. I want to know and love You more—to walk with You, break bread with You, speak my heart to You, and respond to You as I hear Your voice, see Your smile, and sense Your pleasure.

Father, bless me and make me a blessing.

Proverbs 10:22, Ephesians 1:3, Numbers 6:22-27, Genesis 12:2, Hebrews 6:14, Psalm 3:8, Psalm 5:12, Psalm 67:1, Galatians 3:14

Comments:

71 Responses to “Pray This… Prayer for Blessing”

1. Kathy @ In Quiet Places July 10, 2013 at 6:12 AM #

His daily presence is my greatest blessing, my greatest comfort and strength, and drawing near to His presence is my greatest privilege.

Such a beautiful prayer for today, to bless and be blessed!

• Margaret Smith August 11, 2013 at 7:54 AM #

Thanks for the prayer it gives me strength and hope for each new day. Amen.

• Nancy from Mississippi August 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM #

What a beautiful prayer that says it all! Even through the dark days I know I am blessed. I see good working in my life and thank Him for it. My husband is fighting Stage IV melanoma and we see God’s hand guiding us. Thank you God for loving us and supporting us! Amen

• Rosie August 11, 2013 at 8:56 PM #

Dear Nancy,
        Your note touched me deeply. I will be praying for your husband and you.
        Blessings on you all and your whole family.

• viola walker July 18, 2014 at 5:32 PM #

• ime August 12, 2013 at 5:54 AM #

Your husband is healed already in Jesus name. Keep declaring it boldly, and let him also declare his healing. Its done.

• Bill October 1, 2014 at 4:09 PM #

My prayers are with you Nancy

• Goldie Parham August 13, 2013 at 9:30 PM #

A beautiful prayer, I was blessed by it and hope many others read and enjoyed it as much as i did. God Bless all who read it.

• Christian Echendu August 29, 2013 at 10:33 AM #

Dear Roy,

Infact you are a blessing to many and as your prayer for blessing touches many including me , you will be blessed more in jesus name Amen

• elaine bloomfield November 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM #

Oh yes,He is my breath, my arms, my feet, my everything. Without Him , I am nothing.

• mpwiniza March 21, 2014 at 4:16 AM #

Thank you for the prayer it really open me and believe i deserve anything because i am one of the child of god.

• gibson ekabe June 5, 2014 at 11:40 PM #

Thanks for the beatiful prayer hope it will help bless me and my family

• eale bompolo May 8, 2014 at 5:07 AM #

God is good all the time Such a beautiful prayer for today, to bless and be blessed!

2. sonyamacdesigns July 10, 2013 at 12:15 PM #

Oh but YES! and Amen!

3. Angela July 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM #

Dear Roy,

I agree with your prayer in Jesus Name. You’re such a wonderful blessing to me. God bless you truly, verily, that He protect and your ministry. God is truly is for us, as He changes us into the image of His Son. Amen

4. Rebecca T. Corpuz July 10, 2013 at 8:41 PM #

Amen!

5. Angie H July 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM #

Dear Roy,

Sitting at home after a long day I’ve just finished reading “Pray This..Prayer for Blessing”. I sat here and prayed it out loud as I read it.

Many times I will forward your daily Meet Me in the Meadow from my “home email” to my work email, so that when I arrive in the morning it’s one of the first things waiting to be read in my inbox. This will be waiting for me tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your insight into the heart of God and teaching us that to pray His words back to Him is a delight to His heart an one of the most powerful things we can do.

May God continue to bless you and guide you so we can daily Meet In The Meadow. Amen

6. Ernie Atkinson July 12, 2013 at 7:18 PM #

Jude 1:24-25(KJV)
    24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

We are His people, and He is our God, through our Lord Jesus Christ

7. karyn July 16, 2013 at 3:15 AM #

I can’t live without YOU LORD JESUS, ever.

8. MEKA July 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM #

Thank you for this prayer. Amen!!

9. Tara August 11, 2013 at 7:32 AM #

Acknowledgement, isnt that what we all want. So does our Father. We are so previlaged to have the creature of our universe in our presence.

I seek you more and more each day. Your word is power, light, life.
    I am truly blessed by your mercy and grace everyday!Thank you Father GOD. Thank you. In Jesus Name.

10. Jeanny August 11, 2013 at 7:39 AM #

Amen

11. DAVID (Boston) August 11, 2013 at 7:42 AM #

Deep prayer!, Prayer truly changes things.Oh God reveal unto your people the Glory of your Salvation!, Let the Power of Prayer and yes even Fasting break the strong holds and bond ties in our lives that We as your children will be Free and delivered from ALL malice and Evil and Sin.”Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord”! Amen. “SHALOM”

12. Sylvia English August 11, 2013 at 8:12 AM #

Thanks for sharing this with your reader’s. I can’t imagine what life would be without the Lord.

13. Melanie August 11, 2013 at 8:17 AM #

Thank you for this prayer. I know God’s presence is what keeps me focused on His plan for my life rather than the fiery darts that keep coming at me this summer. I need His blessing.

14. Susie August 11, 2013 at 8:20 AM #

Gratefulness rose in my heart as I pray this prayer.. Glory to GOD!
    Thank you, GOD bless!

15. Emerine Heng August 11, 2013 at 8:52 AM #

Wow, I love this prayer, beautiful prayer of blessings with intimacy relationship of the Heavenly Father/

16. Coleta August 11, 2013 at 8:56 AM #

Thanks for the beautiful words from the God above.
    We are so blessed.
    In Him,
    Coleta

17. Judyrae August 11, 2013 at 10:44 AM #

Your fresh new words you receive from God each day are a blessing to me! Thankyou and GOD bless you too! Judyrae

• leonard October 20, 2014 at 12:39 AM #

Amen Amen,Thx for this wonderful prayer,I strongly believe it will change my life

18. Kimberly August 11, 2013 at 12:25 PM #

Today, my pastor just finished a series on blessings and curses. It was wonderful!! So seeing this prayer here right after church is like a light assuring me of God’s continual presence. Thank you for sharing it with me and all of us today

19. Phileta Odonkor August 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM #

Awesome prayer. AMEM!

20. Barbara August 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM #

Without Him I am nothing and can do nothing. My life completely depends on Him. He is the best friend anyone can have. So loving, kind, forgiving, gracious. He is my healer, he guides me, keeps me, and loves me. What a friend we have in Jesus!!

21. deborah vaughn August 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM #

Besutiful prayer.

22. Andrew Owens August 11, 2013 at 4:40 PM #

God is the greatest!! I love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit!! Blessings, Andy

23. juliana Sarioa August 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM #

Thank you for sending me this blessing pray.
    in my time with God dayli, I was blessed.

24. Barbara J. Hanz August 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM #

This is a prayer that I love so much, that I am starting this as my daily prayer today!

• jean latrenta August 12, 2013 at 7:03 AM #

thank you so much….beautiful prayer which will be shared to other’s….AMEN & AMEN!!!!!

25. Wilson Tsai August 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM #

Praise the Lord

26. Patrick August 12, 2013 at 12:38 AM #

Oh! what a beautiful prayer. I am sure God wants me to say it everyday and I’ll surely do it. I feel so happy. Thank the Holy Spirit for for inspiring you Roy. It is truly a blessing. What a loving Father we have. He is awesome. May His name be praised forever.

27. Cie August 12, 2013 at 9:36 AM #

Thank you so very, very, much for this beautiful prayer. God Bless You.

28. Patsy Lim August 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM #

Thank you very much for sharing. I shall use it every morning to help me through the day.

29. margy August 13, 2013 at 12:55 PM #

A wonderful love letter, Amen! I receive the blessing of His presence

30. Marie August 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM #

AMEN! AMEN!

31. Tanya August 15, 2013 at 5:18 AM #

Amen! God thank you for your many blessings even going through the storm. I know your grace is sufficient. Thank you for your love,joy and peace!

32. Cindie Caron August 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM #

God bless Roy for hearing the heart of God! Thank you so much for prayer of blessing! I have started to pray/speak this out daily!
    Thank you God for loving and taking care of your children. We can not live our lives in righteousness without You!!

33. Cristy T. September 5, 2013 at 1:51 PM #

What a beautiful prayer! Indeed!
    Thank you Lord .Amen
    And thank you too Pastor Roy!

34. Sylvia Wong September 7, 2013 at 4:37 AM #

Thanks God for giving Pastor Roy to share such beautiful prayer of blessing! Lord, Thank you so much and do bless Pastor Roy always!

35. phelisters M A September 9, 2013 at 3:31 AM #

the prayer is powerful, one thing l know is that HIS PRESENCE should never
    leave me for l can never afford to walk alone.thank you pastor Roy

36. hie November 13, 2013 at 7:03 PM #

Amen. Its a prayer that comes deep down from the heart. Thank you for sharing your prayer. God bless you, Roy.

37. Srinivasarao November 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM #

father iam really sorry for all my sins , my parents sins & my foreparents sins i ask forgiveness in the mighty name of jesus. LORD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BLESS ME LIKE JACOB I ASK RICHLY BLESSINGS IN MIGHTY OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN- THANK YOU JESUS & PRAYER TEAM

38. constance November 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM #

Nancy, I am touched by you but know that God knows it all and in the right time he would show is face strong in ur situation And know that he loves you dearly and never want us to suffer…but I would say this message is comin late bcos something tells me that ur husband his healed already by your faith. .you ll always remain in my prayers

39. Anya January 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM #

Thank you for this beautiful prayer for blessing!

40. Donna January 22, 2014 at 12:16 PM #

Thank you lord for your blessings that you your children and I am glad that I am one if them and I thank you for your grace and your mercy and thank you for sendinding your precious son to shed his precious blood for our sins love you father god almighty

41. coco February 17, 2014 at 3:49 PM #

I am at critical stage in my business. Feel like my back is against the wall. I searched for a Prayer to help me. N came across this. Lord knows I try. Guess I have to leave it up to him.

42. belinda February 17, 2014 at 5:51 PM #

i went lookin 4 a prayer on blessins 2 pray 2nite..i found this prayer…my request has been answer, it is very profound & touched my soul, thank you roy, thank you our lord,our

43. JOSEPH March 12, 2014 at 8:35 AM #

I M BLESSED THIS DAY OF MY BIRTH DAY. GOD IS MY FATHER AND MY TREASURE. ALL I NEED IS HIS PRESENCE.THANKS YOU TO HAVE BLESS ME A LOT IN THE NAME OF JESUS MY SAVIOR. AMEN!

44. Justin March 20, 2014 at 5:25 AM #

What an awesome prayer…woooooow! thank you sooo much just what I needed my heart is filled with joy after reading this :-)

45. Dylan March 23, 2014 at 3:58 PM #

your an amazing god! I’m glad to have you in my life! this is a wonderful blessing! amen!

46. Rose March 26, 2014 at 8:15 AM #

Dear Lord I want to draw closer to you everyday. in the name of Jesus. Amen.

47. EGUAVOEN EHONDOR April 13, 2014 at 4:55 AM #

i belive that my blessing will come immediately i pray this prayer,thank u LORD for the prayer.

48. Monique June 8, 2014 at 11:07 PM #

I’ve been really down lord thank you for everything you have giving me I pray that my blessings never stop for you I believe in every day as long as you need me too… Thank you lord…

49. Ben Mark Okeychukwu July 1, 2014 at 4:11 AM #

50. Angelica Villanueva July 1, 2014 at 9:52 PM #

Beautiful prayer. Just reading this makes me feel blessed. Thank you for sharing your prayer. Bless you.

51. GIDEON July 9, 2014 at 8:03 PM #

Reading this makes me feel bless thanks for sharing this Prayer god Bless Us all .

52. martin July 30, 2014 at 10:59 PM #

what a wonderfull way to start my morning?!. am blessed this morning and you be blessed too. Amen.

53. joann August 22, 2014 at 2:21 PM #

Our Father without you i’m nothing,no not nothing.Today n everyday I want to fall deeply in love with you more and more.God bless each of you.May our Father meet each of your needs,if its his Will.Let your will be done every where.Jesus I love you and lifting up the name of Jesus.I love each of you as Jesus asked us to do. May God bless each of you. AMEN

54. Rachelle September 19, 2014 at 2:30 PM #

This was my first time reading this and I thank you for putting this out. I needed to read your word as it stands, always giving Him the honor and the glory.

55. LENY BULOTANO September 30, 2014 at 2:23 AM #

I know, this is the work of the HOLY SPIRIT which makes me access in this . All the things written here are true. Every time I encountered hardships in my daily struggles , I pause for a while , talk to JESUS… It’s only in prayers that we gain strength … All my burdens became so light.

56. Sharon Marshall October 20, 2014 at 11:58 AM #

Thanks for the encouragements and looking forward to testified about the miracle God did for my daughter about a her job and apartment in Florida
    About her job and apartment in Florida .Please lift her up Toni its urgent this week she find a place to live and
    Start to work ‘fund running out
    PS She Believe In God AmenAmen.

57. Calvin S October 22, 2014 at 8:16 AM #

Thank you for this site,I really needed this prayer today God bless this site