July 29, 2013

Unlimited Possibilities

NA.window.mmitm.mjb.1

Psalm 78:41 “They limited the Holy One of Israel.”

What is it that the Lord has asked of you? Is it time for you to step out? To be still? To let go? To take up? When you know the next step God wants you to take, you must take it in the full confidence of faith. Never put limits upon yourself as to how much you will obey, and never put limits upon God as to how much He can do.

One of the saddest Scripture passages is found in Psalm 78:41 “They limited the Holy One of Israel.”  One of the ways we can limit what the Lord wants to do in our lives is by looking at our own limitations instead of looking to Him. When we focus on our limitations instead of the Lord, we will make excuses that hinder our obedience.

We can say, “Lord, I cannot obey You now for I do not know enough.”
While the Lord says, “Lean not upon your own understanding.” Proverbs 3:5,6

We can say, “Lord, I cannot obey You now for I do not have enough.”
While the Lord says, “I will supply all your needs.” Philippians 4:19

We can say, “Lord, I cannot obey You now for I am not strong enough.”
While the Lord says, “You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.” Philippians 4:13

I recently read this wonderful quote by Anna J. Lindgren, “He who depends wholly and unconditionally on God becomes an agent for unlimited possibilities.”  What is possible for you today as one who believes in the Lord? Jesus said in Mark 9:33, “All things are possible to the one who believes.”  Let us place and keep our complete and unconditional trust in the Lord, and joyfully walk with Him along the path of unlimited possibilities.

Comments:

7 Responses to “Unlimited Possibilities”

1. Susan Gruener July 29, 2013 at 2:01 PM #

AMEN! Everything IS possible for those who believe wholeheartedly in the awesomeness of our God!
    Thanks for the great encouragement today!

2. Shar July 29, 2013 at 2:46 PM #

Can I share these devotionals in our church paper? This is too good to not share! Thanks. S

3. S Denise Bernas July 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM #

This is a heartfell reminder how much HE loves each of us as if each one was the only one on this earth. That’s a lot of great love! HE too takes good care of HIS own. God bless all!

4. Ynette July 29, 2013 at 7:10 PM #

This is so on time. Second time this message has been heard in two days. God is so awesome. :)

5. Sigrid Miller July 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM #

So on time. Today, God wanted me to trust Him to accomplish what appeared to be the impossible. ‘Without faith, it is impossible to please God’ (Hebrews 11:6). He came through for me again. He keeps His promises. God can be trusted.

6. karyn August 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM #

Yes, there is no limitation to who our God is. Every single day HE surprises me with HIS revelation power in my life. HE is a LIVING God. A PERSON.

7. Jan August 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM #

This message came as part of another message to me ~ like a 1-2 punch of Divine Love and Mercy :-) THANKS BE TO GOD!