August 30, 2013

God is a Warrior…

YourRighteousness.mmitm.mjb

God is a Warrior;
He is your defender, your conquering King.
The victor in every battle.
He puts every enemy under His feet.
He will never know defeat!

God is a Deliverer;
He frees you from the things of the past
so that you are no longer
pulled down by their weight
or defeated by their memory.

God is a Healer;
He applies healing oil
to the wounds of your heart,
He brings peace to the troubled place,
He heals with His touch.
He covers with His wings.

God is a Giver;
He gives to you from a heart of holy love,
He gives and gives again.
He gives in abundance, in gladness;
He gives of Himself, He gives what is good,
He gives what is best.

God is a Friend;
He stays close to you,
He breaks bread with you,
He speaks with you
and listens to your heart.
He is now, and forever faithful.

Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens. You have done such wonderful things. Who can compare with you, O God? Psalm 71:19 NLT

Comments:

12 Responses to “God is a Warrior…”

1. Naomi August 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM #

THANK YOU SO MUCH, once again, for a blessed posting!!! God Bless you abundantly!!

2. Barbara August 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM #

This is a wonderful message I will keep in my heart,
    I will post this at work and the fridge.
    I sometimes get distracted and weighted down with opposition and problems in life. God is whatever I need and should always look to Him for everything. When I need a Friend, Healer, Deliver, Warrior and just in need of anything, I will pray and seek his face only.

3. La Vonne August 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM #

Precious Lord, I thank you for your abundant love and grace that you give to me & those I love! Be with my sister as she has chemo treatment this coming Tuesday! Bring peace & healing to her & all those who have cancer! Amen.

4. Philomena August 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM #

It’s good to read these possitive atributes of God when some peolpe around me are in a negative frame of mind. Have been a widow now for 8 months but the joy of the Lord is my strenght.

5. karyn August 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM #

O LORD thank YOU for all YOU have done for me. Listen to my heart O LORD and bless YOU LORD. I just bless YOU bless YOU and bless YOU LORD JESUS. Amen.

6. Vincy August 30, 2013 at 10:52 AM #

How beautifully put! Thank you!

7. dolagibb August 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM #

Amen Thanks again for your great postings!! Love DG <

8. Sandra Crittenden August 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM #

WONDERFUL FATHER YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT I NEED!!!

9. MEKA August 31, 2013 at 6:32 AM #

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS. AMEN!!! GOD IS SO GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

10. Eve September 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM #

So true, our God is a warrior protecting us from the evil one. Our Healer in our times of sickness, Our generous Father who gives us all that is good for us and best of all our dearest Friend whom we can turn to night or day to have a chat with and always gives us a listening ear. How truly blessed we are.

11. Zelma Douglas September 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM #

God Bless you I wait upon all your messages,I share with my church
    New Hopers.You have been a Blessing to us

12. Pru September 9, 2013 at 6:50 AM #

Thank you for such comforting truths. :)