1. It is the place of God’s throne.
Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool. Isaiah 66:1
2. It is a holy place.
He will hear him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand. Psalm 20:6
3. It is the place where Jesus is.
For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:” Hebrews 9:24
4. It is the place where the holy angels are.
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:36
5. It is the place where the names of God’s children are written.
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20
6. It is the place where the inheritance of God’s children is reserved.
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you. 1 Peter 1:4
7. It is the place where eternal treasures are laid up.
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:” Matthew 6:20
8. It is the place where all tears are wiped away.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them…and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Revelation 7:17
9. It is the place where Jesus will bring all who belong to Him.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3
10. It is the place where all believers shall live forever.
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17