August 21, 2013

What Do You Have Going For You Today?

mmitm.whatdoyou.mjb2

What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?] Romans 8:31 AMP

What do you have going for you today?
The promises of the Scriptures,
The prayers of God’s people (many of which you are not aware),
The intercession of your heavenly High Priest,
The presence of the Lord,
The love of the Father,
The grace of Jesus,
The communion of the Holy Spirit,
And the ministry of Heaven’s angels!

Comments:

6 Responses to “What Do You Have Going For You Today?”

1. Sandra Crittenden August 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM #

PRAISE THE FATHER FOR HIS LOVE, THE GRACE OF JESUS, SCRIPTURE, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND THE ANGELS. THANKS FOR FATHER FOR YOUR HEAVENLY COVERING!!!

2. Kathy @ In Quiet Places August 21, 2013 at 2:42 PM #

The presence of the Lord, His nearness, I embrace it with my first breath each morning and I know He is with me all the day…

3. Sandy Renaud August 22, 2013 at 12:22 AM #

Wonderful reminder and it’s so profound, so succinct and oh so ‘true’. The fact of this boggles my mind but I am so very grateful to our Lord for all he has for us and I receive it with ‘thanksgiving’!!!

• Claire August 23, 2013 at 8:07 AM #

A true reminder of God for me. I am not the greatest of christians but if there is one thing I know in this life of mine God has been with me forever especially in the worst of times. I am truely grateful.

4. karyn August 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM #

This is really nice to have. I should copy it out so that I could carry it around to remind myself. Pretty good. :)

5. Marinalva Sickler August 23, 2013 at 4:04 PM #

Amen. Amen. Amen. Wonderful reminder! God is still in the throne for me!