September 27, 2013

You Are Not Alone!

I am with you.mmitm.mjb1

I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 28:20 KJV

Jesus is with you!
When will He be with you? He will be with you always.
How long will He be with you? He will be with you until the world ends.
As long as the world is here and as long as you are in it, you can be absolutely, positively certain that He is with you.
This is His promise to you.
And best of all, when you get to heaven, Jesus will no longer need to promise to be with you, because in heaven, you will be with Him forever!

Comments:

6 Responses to “You Are Not Alone!”

1. karyn September 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM #

Thank YOU LORD JESUS for being with me not only in this world but forevermore LORD JESUS. Thank YOU LORD JESUS. Amen.

2. Audi September 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM #

I am comforted by the last sentence, that then I will be with Him through all eternity with my loved ones, never to be separated again.

3. Sandra Crittenden September 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM #

THANK YOU MY BROTHER JESUS FOR NOT LEAVING ME ALONE WHILE I AM ON EARTH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE UNTIL WE WILL BE TOGETHER IN HEAVEN. MUCH LOVE YOUR SISTER!!!

4. Terry & Pat Lampel September 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM #

Great reminder, Roy–THANKS! BTW, love that you are presenting so many inset in graphics! I truly believe that they draw peoples’ attention even more than just text. Thanks for “keeping on!”

• Sharon Gariner September 27, 2013 at 10:07 PM #

I really enjoy reading “Meet me in the Meadow” daily and so Thankful the Jesus Christ has been my guiding light though my lifetime. Roy does a great job presenting posts on “Meet me in the Meadow”!

5. DOLLY MARSHALL September 28, 2013 at 10:48 AM #

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS,THANK YOU FATHER FOR BEING WITH ME EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. YOUR PEACE AND LOVE PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.