September 20, 2013

Benediction

SeptLeaves.Close.mmitm.mjb

May all things be well with you—  may you do well, choose well, think well, love well, serve well,  feel well, and stay well—as you continue to trust in the only One who does all things well.

I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers. 3 John 1:2 AMP

Comments:

8 Responses to “Benediction”

1. Kathy @ In Quiet Places September 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM #

I will rejoice in that I can say all is well with my soul, yes, my soul prospers!

2. Sandy Renaud September 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM #

‘Thank you’ so much for that ‘Benediction’. I pray the same for you!

3. dora September 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM #

I really needed this wonderful reminder. Thank you

4. Sandra Crittenden September 20, 2013 at 12:40 PM #

AMEN!!!!!

5. sharon September 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM #

Thank you for these words of blessing. It is good to remember that other believers in Christ are praying for others. I accept these words in Jesus Name. Amen

6. Crystal September 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM #

This really touched my heart today! Thank you! I am going to remember this, so simple, so loving!

7. Becky Neville September 20, 2013 at 8:49 PM #

Thank you!

8. Peter & Erika September 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM #

Thanks for thinking of us. You are in our prayers as well.