September 2, 2013

A Prayer for the Day and Coming Week

Myprayer.mmitm.mjb

Lord, as I move through this day, my desire is to serve You according to Your will for my life. Help me, Father—to take each step according to Your wisdom, to be guided with clear vision, to minister with a spirit of humility, to touch lives with the hands of compassion, to listen with understanding, to do my work with excellence. I ask You to bless my going out and coming in. My prayer is to succeed in a way that will fully honor You and demonstrate Your heart to others.

We ask this so that you will live the kind of lives that prove you belong to the Lord. Then you will want to please Him in every way as you grow in producing every kind of good work by this knowledge about God. Colossians 1:10 GW

Comments:

12 Responses to “A Prayer for the Day and Coming Week”

1. Sandra Crittenden September 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM #

Amen!!

2. Melody September 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM #

Would love a poster for this!

3. HELEN KENNEDY-THOMAS September 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM #

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSTS. YOU WRITE SO WELL AND I FIND MYSELF PRAYING THE PRAYER AS FROM MY OWN HEART. GOD’S BLESSING ON YOU FOR YOUR MINISTRY.

4. karyn September 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM #

Amen. May I also serve YOU LORD in a manner worthy of YOUR calling in my life. Amen amen and amen.

5. Pat September 2, 2013 at 5:27 PM #

How wonderful it is that God uses people like you and sends that which is needed so very much at the very moment needed. Thank you!

6. Sharon September 2, 2013 at 6:09 PM #

I enjoy “Meet me in the Meadow” daily is certainly a uplifting message to live by. God Bless!

7. Marinalva Sickler September 3, 2013 at 2:57 AM #

That was needed! I’m writing it down for my week, I’m back to work as a substitute teacher and that message will be with me. Thank you Pastor.

8. Cindy Banks September 3, 2013 at 9:49 AM #

Thank you so much Father, for leading me to this place, where I can Meet you in the Morning, and have a blessed communion. Where dear souls have taken the time to write down their thoughts of encouragement. I love you Abba, and I love my brothers and sisters more through you.

9. ann buie September 6, 2013 at 9:45 AM #

That’s all I ask for.amen

10. Sharon Teklu September 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM #

Excellent! This will be part of my morning prayer thank you!

11. karyn September 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM #

O LORD JESUS, me two, me as well. O LORD JESUS teach me YOUR ways and help me live according to YOUR will and YOUR ways. O LORD JESUS, YOU are the best. Amen.

12. Barb September 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM #

I so enjoy meet me in the meadow!!! Such a blessing! God bless you
    !