October 2, 2013

Nothing Has Stopped In Heaven

LetTheHeavens.mmitm.mjb

Grace still abounds;
Mercies are still new this morning;
Blessings are still being poured out;
Prayers are still being heard and answered;
Promises are still being kept;
Grace still abounds;
The love of God is still being shed abroad in our hearts;
Angels are still ministering;
Jesus is still interceding;
The Holy Spirit is still working;
God is still on the throne;
The return of the Lord is still on schedule!

Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; And let them say among the nations, “The┬áLord┬áreigns.” 1 Chronicles 16:31 NKJV

Comments:

9 Responses to “Nothing Has Stopped In Heaven”

1. LM October 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM #

Love it! “The return of the Lord is still on schedule.” Thanks, Roy, for that reminder and the smile it brought to my face.

2. bibbiebarker October 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM #

Truth!

3. Sandra Crittenden October 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM #

AMEN!!!! AMEN!!!! LET US REJOICE IN THE LORD!!!

4. Marilyn Huber October 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM #

Praise God! You can’t possibly imagine the incredible timing of my reading this email message. It was DIRECT from God and a confirmation to many things unfolding in the last 24 hours or so.

5. Mary Ann October 3, 2013 at 10:07 PM #

Of all the things happening in the world today, and in my own life, I really needed to hear this. The Lords return, still on schedule!AMEN!
    Thank you for these beautiful reminders. That still small voice.

6. Marinalva Sickler October 4, 2013 at 3:11 AM #

I’m so glad Heaven has a place for me!

7. Janet October 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM #

Beautiful! Thank you.

8. karyn October 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM #

YOUR lovingkindness lives forever and ever and ever. YOUR longsuffering is the enduring factor that we are saved by YOUR grace and YOURS alone O heavenly Father. Thank YOU Father for YOUR LOVE in my life. For all my life. Thank YOU Father. Thank YOU. Thank YOU Father.

9. Ethel May Miller October 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM #

With the mess in our government being shut down, it is comforting to KNOW that Heaven is still OPEN. Thanks for reminding us God is still on the throne and ALL things are moving according to His purpose. Let us be faithful and stand firm.