October 25, 2013

Pray This… Prayer of praise.

IpraiseYou.mmitm.mjb

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts. Psalm 145:3-4 NKJV

Lord, I praise You! You are marvelous. Wondrous. Glorious. I praise You for the glory of Your grace, the riches of Your mercy, the abundance of Your blessings, the depths of Your kindness, the greatness of Your power, the splendor of Your majesty, and the overwhelming generosity of Your love. I see Your goodness in every direction I turn.

I praise You for the miracles You work, for the mystery of Your ways, for all the things about You that are past finding out—You are above and beyond anything I could know, think, or ever imagine about You.

I praise You for working in my heart, for being in my day, for sustaining me each moment. I praise You for each time you made a way for me when there seemed to be none; for each time You came to me with an answer when I didn’t know what to do; for each time You revealed something new about the wisdom of Your will and the goodness of Your ways.

I praise You for the unique way You made me and for the unexpected ways You use me. I praise You with a happy heart, with uplifted hands, with a voice of singing, and with a shout of joy—for You alone are the God of all my joys!

Scriptures: Psalm 28:7, Psalm 30:12, Psalm 33:1, Psalm 35:28, Psalm 40:3, Psalm 48:10, Psalm 50:23, Psalm 54:6, Psalm 63:3, Psalm 69:30, Psalm 71:8, Isaiah 25:1

Comments:

22 Responses to “Pray This… Prayer of praise.”

1. Joyce Simmons October 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM #

Indeed I praise YOU LORD!! Our God is a AWESOME GOD!
    Thank you for this great devotional today.

2. Deborah varney October 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM #

Beautiful thank you for sharing from your heart to mine. Have a mist blessed day in God’s glory. Shalom.

3. Anita October 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM #

Psalm 92:1-5. How lovely it is to praise our LORD!

4. karyn October 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM #

O LORD God, I praise YOU for being YOU. Gracious and kind. Loving and merciful. Goodness flows from YOU to those whom YOU LOVE. Gracious in mercy to the broken hearted and hurting. Thank YOU LORD for just being YOU. To me.

5. Phyllis October 25, 2013 at 11:46 AM #

This is, indeed, the God I know and experience! Thank you for expressing my very thoughts so well!

6. Sue October 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM #

How beautiful this was to read of our Lord! God is so good and His Word so Rich! Praise His Name, and thank you, Roy, for your writings! They truly are such a blessing to read each time I receive one through email. Thank the Lord and Thank you, Roy.

7. Anne October 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM #

What more can I say? This is splendid and touches every area and reason to praise God for.
    Thank you so much for sharing this piece awesome prayer praise.

8. JoniG. October 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM #

Beautiful!

9. Marinalva Sickler October 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM #

You’re awesome God. Forgive me for such a wreck I am. Sometimes I’m so embarrassed of myself and feel that I disappoint you. Forgive me and help me to be the woman you made me to be. Don’t let any of my acts to be a hindrance for your plan to my life. Help me, God, in my YES to You today.
    In Jesus’ name I pray.

10. Sharon October 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM #

BEAUTIFUL PRAISE to our great God! I loved reading it and it lifted my soul!
    Thank you.

11. Sandra Crittenden October 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM #

I PRAISE YOU MY DEAR FATHER FOR WHO YOU ARE MY DADDY AND ABBA. YOU ARE A AWESOME FATHER. I LOVE YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND KEEP DOING FOR ME. PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME!!!!

12. Yen October 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM #

I really like this site as it is easy to read and with such beautiful pictures back ground. I have forwarded it to many people. Living overseas due to husband’s posting and really this just helps me. I just subscribed last week.
    Many thanks to whoever who did this and God’s rich blessings to you.

13. Judy October 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM #

Thank you once again for this devotional. They always seem to be just what I needed to read and study.

14. molly October 26, 2013 at 1:17 AM #

i thank you lord for every breath we breath and blessings beyond measure.Even through this site blessed us in many ways so taht we are helped and guided to share people who have no way of learning who they are in Christ Jesus . Halleuia

15. Eve October 26, 2013 at 1:20 AM #

Thank you Roy for this beautiful prayer of praise. I shall certainly recite it as often as I can.
    Thank you Abba Father, for Love and Mercy. May we never cease praising You.

16. Andrea October 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM #

Amen!!! This Prayer is exactly how I feel about god. He is my everything!!

17. Donna October 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM #

Thank you for sharing your heart and blessing us with beautiful prayer of praise to The Lord our God. May our God bless you abundantly all the days of your life!

18. Yasmin October 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM #

I praise YOU, Father!!! AMEN.

19. Elizabeth Lawal October 31, 2013 at 3:23 AM #

Great is the Lord. I have just shared this message on my timeline. Thank God for his wisdom upon your life Roy.

20. Joanna Aderibigbe April 21, 2014 at 1:09 AM #

Thank you for helping me to find the right words to convey my heartfelt praise to the Lord God Most High this morning. O for a thousand tongues to sing and communicate His goodness!

21. marina June 3, 2014 at 10:11 AM #

I praise you Lord for you are my comfort,my strength,my provider in all my needs….you’re always there for me when i call you…..thank you lord….God is soo good at all times…..

22. Eunice July 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM #

Even in the darkest hour, your name is worthy of all praise. Thank you oh Lord.