November 29, 2013

Jesus, the Amazing One!

HisSonisthereflection4.mmitm.mjb

Beginning with Monday’s posting, and throughout the month of December, we will once again be bringing a special focus upon the life and ministry of Jesus, the Lamb of God and heaven’s Indescribable Gift to us.

Today’s posting is a preview of that coming event…

Jesus was unlimited by time, yet He came in the fullness of time;
He was unlimited by space, yet He dwelt among us;
He was limitless in majesty, yet He took on human form;
He was limitless in authority, yet He became a servant;
He was matchless in holiness, yet He bore our sins.

He who is the BRIGHTNESS of the Father’s glory
came so that we could walk in the beauty of His glorious LIGHT.

He who is the express IMAGE of the Father’s person
came so that we could be a reflection of His wondrous LOVE.

He who upholds all things by the word of His POWER
came so that we could walk in the strength of His marvelous GRACE.

His Son is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact likeness of God’s being. He holds everything together through His powerful words. After He had cleansed people from their sins, He received the highest position, the one next to the Father in heaven. Hebrews 1:3 GW

Comments:

8 Responses to “Jesus, the Amazing One!”

1. Zelma Douglas November 29, 2013 at 9:59 AM #

I wait upon your emails God has given me so many Miracles this year
    He has been my all Thank you for shareing
    I always share with my senior womens group
    God Bless your messages

• Tina April 21, 2014 at 10:18 PM #

I love you Jesus and I expect great things to happen in my life this week because I trust and have faith that you work all things out for my good and my family good! In Jesus name Amen! Thank you Jesus for answers prayers!

2. Thea November 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM #

Jesus is amazing and grows more amazing with each passing day. This is truly the season for lifting up the amazing attributes of Christ and I thank the Lord for your blessing in these devotionals during the month of December.

3. Irene Hartman November 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM #

I really enjoy the beautiful pictures that accompany the Scripture at the beeginning of these articles! Since Autumn is my favorite season I especially loved todays!!

4. Paul Nix November 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM #

Thank you for this daily mid-morning sprititual refreshment coming straight from God’s Word. Such a delightful joy to click on my inbox and see a message from “Meet Me in the Meadow”. Such a meaningful ministry to those with a hunger for His Word.

5. S Denise Bernas November 30, 2013 at 7:25 AM #

I so look forward to your wonderful readings daily. Can have something beautiful to ponder during a busy day. I thank God for you in my prayerful remembrance of you and for ALL the readers too!!

6. Lee Klein December 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM #

Thank You for your beautiful devotionals ! I pray that His Spirit flows through you, as your gifts are increased !

• dizel December 6, 2013 at 4:58 AM #

lord thank you for all the blessings that you gave,and thank you for always being there for me and protect me always i know god is good ..thank you for your simple life that u gave me and full of joy and happenis and for the life specialy today i feel so strong hope thes would be for ever and ever amen