November 27, 2013

Pray this…Prayer of thanks for the blessing of God’s favor.

ThankYouforsurrounding3.mmitm.mjb

I entreated Your favor with my whole heart. Psalm 119:58 NKJV

Father, thank You for the blessing of Your favor upon my life! Thank You that Your blessings come to me abundantly, unexpectedly, delightfully— like showers from heaven, like the dew upon dry ground, like rivers flowing through a thirsty land. Your blessings are mine through Your promises, by Your Spirit, and in Your Son, through whom I have become an heir of all that heaven has to give.

Thank You for all Your favors— the joys of Your holiness, the touch of Your gentleness, the sweetness of Your nearness, the care of Your kindness, the grace of Your loveliness. Thank You for opening doors that no one could shut, for saying “no” to pathways that would have led me away from Your will, for Your amazing timing, and for the people You brought into my life to pray, to help, and to encourage me in my walk with You.

Thank You for surrounding me with Your favor as a protection; with Your glory as an adornment; with Your wisdom as words of life; with Your generosity as a gift of goodness; with Your blessings as a downpour of joy.

Thank You for the way You influence my heart, draw my spirit, and delight my soul. Your gracious generosity will keep me forever grateful!

Scriptures: Psalm 5: 12, Psalm 102:13, Psalm 89:17, Proverbs 8:35, Proverbs 11:27, Proverbs 12:2, Proverbs 14:35, Proverbs 16:15, Luke 2:52

Comments:

30 Responses to “Pray this…Prayer of thanks for the blessing of God’s favor.”

1. Ai Boon November 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM #

For all of you with thanks, just sharing today’s song – You’re someone special remembered today -

May the Lord pour His abundant blessings of special grace, peace and love into you and your home now and always.

Best rgds,
    Ai Boon

2. Kathy @ In Quiet Places November 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM #

Our thanks unto God are truly immeasurable and unending!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

3. Susi Mitchell November 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM #

I thank God for you, Roy Lessin, and for the words you have so graciously shared with me during the year. Your prayer of thanksgiving so eloquently expresses the feelings of gratitude that I have for all of God’s blessings to me, including you! You have encouraged me and inspired me to put my prayers in writing. They are not as lovely as yours, but they are my heartfelt words to our loving heavenly Father. I look forward to every day where we meet in the meadow with Him. Thank you, Roy. God bless you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4. Pam Quillen November 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM #

Thank you for your sharings. It’s been a difficult year for me with my aged mother who has had multiple medical issues and as the only child I’ve had to make the care decisions. So many times, what you shared is I know what God wanted me to remember. I appreciate so much how He’s used you and your gift to help me.

5. Anya T November 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM #

You have a very special gift from God.Thank you for those wonderful words of scripture. Just what I needed to hear this Thanksgiving.

6. Karen Graves November 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM #

I am very thankful!

7. Donna Anderson November 27, 2013 at 8:59 PM #

I wept with joy as I read your beautiful expressions of gratefullness to God. I am praying these beautiful thoughts back to God.

Blessings to you…Donna A.

8. Eve November 28, 2013 at 2:18 AM #

Dear Roy,

Thank you for this beautiful prayer of Thanksgiving. Out here in Australia we do not celebrate Thanksgiving Day, , but I will make it part of my daily prayer to thank our wonderful God for all His blessing on us and our families.
    May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
    God Bless

Evalia

9. veronica wilkins November 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM #

thanks for this prayer it bless me God has truly favored my life with his blessings,

10. Ellie November 29, 2013 at 8:38 AM #

Thanks be to our Lord and Savior Jesus for His love..mercy and grace for a sinner like me.

11. S Denise Bernas November 30, 2013 at 7:10 AM #

Thanks be to God for you Roy and your generous spirit of sharing and caring for others. God’s blessings in abundance and a prayer for you daily. Sr. Denise

12. Cynthia December 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM #

Thank you I needed to pray . such an awesome prayer GOD is the only one that can help

13. Jeanne December 6, 2013 at 10:35 AM #

The gift of our Messiah is more than I have words to express my thankfulness. I know that our Lord hears our prayers and I know that I have been blessed my Roy and his writings. God’s blessings to America.
    AMEN

14. Brooke07 January 1, 2014 at 7:59 AM #

Thank you God, for this beautiful life you have given me

15. Porsha March 17, 2014 at 2:23 AM #

Amen!! God has been so amazing to me I just want to continue to make him proud and thank him for his unconditional love My new Job connecting me to spiritual loving caring people he is amazing God Bless every soul on earth every child may God continue to wraps his arms around us.

16. Elizabeth Sealy March 28, 2014 at 12:44 PM #

Dear Roy,

Thank you for your inspiring words. I am deeply grateful for all the love that God has shown me. There is truly no other like our Awesome God. I will continue to sing his praises forever.

Elizabeth

17. Sampath kr Naidu April 7, 2014 at 1:45 PM #

This prayer is not just heart warming but it is such a wonderful assurance that our God reigns.May the living Lord inspire you to write out inspirations to inspire our hearts.May God inspire U.

18. Paulette April 9, 2014 at 12:26 AM #

Thank You Lord, for all your blessings

19. Ash April 10, 2014 at 12:30 PM #

Thank you Lord for all the hapiness in my Life….. Amen

20. Sophia April 30, 2014 at 10:47 PM #

This prayer was perfect for my sitiuation. I am so grateful I found it. God is truly amazing just when all seems hopeless he delivers you.

21. Jen May 18, 2014 at 7:22 PM #

I am so thankful for the recent blessings in my life and my family. God is great! He answers prayers and knows what we need in each moment of our lives. Praise God!

22. Michael May 21, 2014 at 4:09 AM #

thanks for this prayer it bless me God has truly favored my life with his blessings..

23. Richard May 27, 2014 at 10:14 PM #

Thank you God for all your Blessings…

24. Emalia May 28, 2014 at 8:11 AM #

Beautiful. Fitting. I say this prayer every night b4 retiring to bed.

25. Chinyere May 30, 2014 at 2:21 AM #

God is wonderful. I felt so downcast this week but after reading this prayer my spirit is lifted. I Thank God for every single thing regardless of the heaviness I felt. Everything is light for He makes every thing beautiful in his time.

26. janelicious June 10, 2014 at 12:31 AM #

Baba you are worthy.

• Mutesi Diana June 16, 2014 at 12:10 AM #

27. chigozie June 16, 2014 at 1:06 AM #

I want to thank God for His love, faithfulness, grace and kindness upon my life. There’s none like Him and I wonder what I can do or achieve without Him. Let everything that has breath. . .praise the Lord! And let the living proclaim that He is the living awesome wonder working God. Amen.

28. karine July 1, 2014 at 7:52 AM #

I want to thank God so much for you Roy, I needed God’s intervention for his favor and didn’t know where to start, but I stumble on this website and this prayer and scriptures are so in place. I know that as I have read this prayer, God will surely do it for me. What a awesome God.

29. karine July 1, 2014 at 11:39 AM #

Thank God so much for this prayer Roy. This is a up lifting for me. I needed God’s favor today and I came across this prayer and pray it, and. And God did it for me. What a faithful God we served.