December 13, 2013

God’s Full Provision

youhavenoreason.mmitm.mjb2

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him. Colossians 2:9-10 NKJV

Why did the Prophets proclaim Jesus?
Why did Mary sing about Jesus?
Why did the Angels point the Shepherds to Jesus?
Why did the Star guide Wise Men to Jesus?
Why did John the Baptist prepare people for Jesus?
Why did the Disciples bring seekers to Jesus?
Why did God say about Jesus, “This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.”
Why does the Holy Spirit draw us to Jesus?

Because in Jesus, God will meet our every need, through Jesus we will be given every provision, and from Jesus we will receive every blessing God can give.

If Jesus is who He says He is,
If Jesus can do all He said He can do,
If Jesus can be all He has promised to be,
If Jesus will return like He said He would return,
If Jesus loves you like He said He loves you,

You have no reason to worry or fear, and you have every reason to be at rest and live in His peace.

His name shall be called…Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6

During the month of December, we will once again be bringing a special focus upon the life and ministry of Jesus, the Lamb of God and heaven’s Indescribable Gift to us. This post, by Roy Lessin, first appeared on Meet Me In The Meadow in December 2012.

{SHARE IT! Click here to use our NEW sharing tools!}

Comments:

7 Responses to “God’s Full Provision”

1. Diane Holland December 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM #

I COULD NOT let this go without letting you know what just happened. I was reading another devotional I get in e-mail – praying with my eyes shut – you see, last week they saw something on my mammogram, I was called back to have special views and then an ultrasound, now I have to have a biopsy of whatever they saw on the mammogram next week – I was praying for healing and for whatever it was to be completely disappeared next week to the amazement of the surgeon and my husband – As I was praying, I had my earphones in because I had been working, I heard the ding-dong telling me I had a new e-mail, and I opened this – telling me that I have no reason to worry or fear – It was like God was talking to me directly in my moment of need – Our God is truly AWESOME!

• Debbie December 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM #

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us, Diane! And thank you Roy for this encouragement and hope today! God bless!

• Sandra Crittenden December 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM #

PRAISE GOD!!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!! HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT WE NEED IN HIS TIME TO DRAW US CLOSER TO HIM. AS I WRITE THIS I FEEL HIS PRESENCE WITH COOL WIND BLOWING ACROSS MY FACE. HE IS AWESOME MY SISTER IN CHRIST!!!

2. Tamatha Knauber December 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM #

Thank-you Jesus for meeting all of our needs! We praise you. We adore you! We love you! We honor you with our songs of praise. Our God truly is amazing! Let the Heavens and Earth rejoice in our Lord. There is no one like our God! He is such a mighty God. How could one not desire to have a relationship with him?

3. lynn December 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM #

I really needed this ecouragement as well..Thank you!

Also… Diane, I’m praying in agreement with you.

4. Rebecca Barlow Jordan December 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM #

Roy, your posts are always so inspiring. I love celebrating and writing about the names and attributes of God and Jesus, especially at this precious time of year. Thank you for this reminder of God’s full provision!

5. Sandra Crittenden December 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM #

I BELIEVE IN WHAT MY FATHER AND JESUS SAID AND DID FOR US. HE LOVES US WITH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!