January 20, 2014

Manipulate your way through;
Fake your way through.

What should you do?
Trust your way through!
We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon You. 2 Chronicles 20:12 AMP

Pray your way through!
Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance. Ephesians 6:18 AMP

Believe your way through!
This is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:4 AMP

Walk your way through!
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isaiah 43:2-3 NLT

Praise your way through!
So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Joshua 6:20 NKJV

Comments:

30 Responses to “What To Do?”

1. Tamatha Knauber January 20, 2014 at 11:43 AM #

All you need to do is SURRENDER to His Will! Rely on his strength for he will carry you through the darkness, the uncertainty that can easy cloud one’s thinking. We are not equipped to be able to accomplish the task in our strength. We need to acknowledge that we are weak, hopeless, and incapable of doing it without the Holy Father. We just need only to let go, and call on him and trust and lean on him for all understanding. In doing so, he alone will enrich our lives and fulfill his promises that he has laid out in the Bible to his children. Don’t walk through this world without knowing the Father’s love! Like the Shepherd he cares, and loves (and knows each of his sheep)and protects them with his assurance and guidance. One should find ways through out the day to praise the Heavenly Father (for example look to nature at the beautiful sunset, or the smell of a pine tree, etc.). Oh What a Might God we serve! Anchor yourself in the midst of his arms and just believe (trust, rely on) in him. All things are possible when you have the Father in your life and follow his ways! God Bless all who read this.

• Dedra Greene January 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM #

Such wonderful encouragement. We indeed do serve a mighty God. He is so wonderful. Have a blessed day.

• Sandra K January 26, 2014 at 7:31 AM #

Thank you for this encouragement. God spoke those words to me through you today to encourage me in a problem that I am facing now. Have a blessed day

• Cindy Fox January 26, 2014 at 12:41 PM #

Wow, Tamatha! Thank you so much for sharing these thoughts and truths. I wouldn’t mind it if they were easier to do, though. :) With inner strength given by Holy Spirit, it can be done. God continue to bless you richly!

• Linda Drost January 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM #

Praise the Lord! This devotional is SO GOD-TIMELY! Thank you.

• Adina Davis January 28, 2014 at 5:14 AM #

Thank you for these words of encouragement. I need them to guide me. God bless!

2. Marinalva Sickler January 20, 2014 at 12:47 PM #

That was a powerful message, Pastor! I wrote on my cards the trusting reminder, II Chronicles 20:12.

• Sonia January 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM #

Amen

3. Linda January 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM #

Perfect for me, as you know. :)

4. Sandra Crittenden January 20, 2014 at 3:29 PM #

To let God handle everything for He can do far better than I can.

5. Beth January 20, 2014 at 11:12 PM #

Such a timely message for me. Thanks to the woman who sent me here. I am battling to get my children back from their Godless father. I’m trying to trust more in the Lord and know that the matter is safely in His hands!

• Brenda M Lane January 26, 2014 at 1:20 PM #

Beth, Do not give up hope. Under the Eye, A Composer’s Journey is the detailed account of God delivering me from absolutely hopeless circumstances. You can find it available online. It will address the exact situation that you presently find yourself in. We may be blind, but it is certain that God can see. :-) Brenda

6. M Vandver January 26, 2014 at 7:55 AM #

Praise your way through!
    I am believing Jesus for the healing of my daughter

7. paul montoya January 26, 2014 at 9:48 AM #

Thank for a very encouraging message. It was exactly what I needed this morning. May the LORD continue to bless you and anoint you to HIS glory and honour. paul m. Hebrews 6:10

8. sam January 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM #

Good advice n a word knowledge! Touched
    my heart! Thanks

9. Theresa Cornelius January 26, 2014 at 12:30 PM #

Pray for my promotion this year—-Assistant Principal—I’m in a battle.

God Bless you!

10. Cindy Fox January 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM #

Thank you so much for sharing this devo full of meaningful thoughts and truths, Roy(if I may). I needed this, too. The issues with my 17 year old daughter are difficult to deal with. I get reminders such as you have shared, and I must use them much more often. :) God continue to bless you richly!

11. Brenda M Lane January 26, 2014 at 1:15 PM #

Thank you, Roy, for always sharing such encouraging messages! I have been much blessed by them. If you go to my site you will find my book, Under the Eye, that traces the mighty hand of God in my life and His constant deliverances. We are a people most blessed, who serve the Almighty! :-)

12. Anne .o. Abdul-Saliu January 26, 2014 at 1:32 PM #

I give God the Glory for always fighting our battles for us. Glory be to God!

13. Sheila Jacob January 26, 2014 at 1:39 PM #

How amazingly merciful our loving Lord is, I have chronic health problems and was feeling so depressed tonight I wondered how much longer I could go on being brave and fighting.. Then I found a link to this site when I checked my emails. I don’t need to fight, my loving Jesus will do this for me if I trust in Him. Thank you Roy and thank you dear Jesus!!!

14. Renee Debrowski January 26, 2014 at 2:23 PM #

Love this devotional!!!

15. Linda Drost January 26, 2014 at 3:11 PM #

Praise the Lord! Thank you for this God-timely devotional!

16. Ty January 26, 2014 at 7:34 PM #

Thank you Lord, for using your people to draw us to you. My heart is grieved.

17. Lucy January 26, 2014 at 9:26 PM #

Such an inspiring verse,2Chronicles 20:17,for me.I am trying to fight a battle, and find I am so powerless and hopeless.Prayers on knees draw me near the Throne.My God reminds me again that I should be still to know that He is God.

18. Vijay Anand January 26, 2014 at 10:20 PM #

Thanks for the devotion it was so inspirational.

19. Uchesy January 27, 2014 at 2:29 AM #

Wonderful inspiration

20. Uchesy January 27, 2014 at 2:31 AM #

Wonderful inspiration.

21. Uchesy January 27, 2014 at 2:34 AM #

Wonderful inspiration. I’m the reason why the messaged was posted. Thank you…..

22. Shy January 30, 2014 at 12:24 PM #

Awesome message. Very apt for my current situation. God bless the author for encouraging people through god’s word. Remain blessed. Shy

23. Christina February 3, 2014 at 3:04 PM #

Needed this *so* much! Thanks for sharing!