March 24, 2014

No Wonder!

03242014.mmitm.mjb

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:8 NKJV

God is good!

His character is flawless, His worth is priceless, His power is endless, His faithfulness is ceaseless, His grace is boundless, His ways are blameless, His name is changeless, His blessings are countless, His glory is fadeless.

No wonder the enemy is against everything God is for—He wants to rob people of God’s treasures, destroy their trust, kill their hope. He accuses God of being what God is not, so that the enemy will not be found out for who he really is. He works to twist what is straight, darken what is light, spoil what is fresh, pollute what is pure, devalue what is precious, corrupt what is praiseworthy, soil what is sacred, declare evil what is good and good what is evil.

I don’t want Satan to outwit us. After all, we are not ignorant about Satan’s scheming.
2 Corinthians 2:11 GW

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). John 10:10 AMP

Thank God for life, truth, and hope in Jesus!

Comments:

6 Responses to “No Wonder!”

1. Mitzi Roberts March 24, 2014 at 12:23 PM #

Amen! God is good all the time. Especially when we are in the valley.

2. Marinalva Sickler March 24, 2014 at 12:34 PM #

It’s so good to know that God has a plan for my life to give me hope and future. I’m praying that this terrible season will pass soon.

• Lee March 24, 2014 at 4:21 PM #

Dear Roy; Thank You, and Marinalva, I pray that you will heal and have life restored even Now !

3. Sandra Crittenden March 24, 2014 at 1:14 PM #

THANK YOU FATHER FOR THE LOVE, PEACE, JOY, TRUTH, SALVATION, GRACE AND MERCY THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME IN JESUS. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME WHAT NO ONE CAN TAKE. I STAND UP AND WITH YOU EVEN WHEN OTHERS RUN AWAY. LET ME ALWAYS FEEL YOUR SPIRIT GUIDING ME AND BY FAITH I WILL WALK. I KNOW IT WANT BE EASY BUT FEELING YOU AND JESUS BY MY SIDE I CAN KEEP MOVING AND FATHER I ASK FOR STRENGTH, PERSERVENCE, AND ENDURANCE FOR ALL THE OTHERS THAT FAITH IS WEAK GIVE THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO KEEP WALKING FOR THE ENEMY WILL TRY AND KILL AND GET THEM. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

4. Tamatha Knauber March 24, 2014 at 4:46 PM #

Our God is an Awesome God! He will never forsake us, nor will he ever leave us. For our God is always with us for ever and ever! His love is everlasting! It says in the Bible that he will remove our transgressions like the East is to the West. Our God is a forgiving God he doesn’t hold on to our mistakes of the past. Being in his presence one can receive new mercies every day.

5. karyn March 28, 2014 at 10:49 AM #

aaaaa
    Amen.
    God is good all the time.
    Thank YOU Father for YOUR divine protection over my life in JESUS’ Name I pray amen.