March 21, 2014

The Mountain Top and The Valley

03212014.mmitm.mjb.jtb

You learn things about God on the mountain top that are different from the things you learn in the valley—

On the mountain top you see Him as the God of all glory;
In the valley you see Him as the God of all comfort.

On the mountain top you see Him as the Lord who reigns;
In the valley you see Him as the Shepherd who walks beside you.

On the mountain top you see Him as the Judge of all the earth;
In the valley you see Him as the God of all mercies.

On the mountain top you see Him as the exalted King;
In the valley you see Him as the suffering servant.

On the mountain top you see Him as the Lord God omnipotent;
In the valley you see Him as your loving Heavenly Father.

Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Psalm 25:4 (NKJV)

Comments:

15 Responses to “The Mountain Top and The Valley”

1. Tammy Cloreace March 21, 2014 at 9:13 AM #

This is so beautiful and true!

We can relate to these, rejoice and be encouraged!

Amen and Amen! Thanks so much!

Blessings,
    Tam

2. karyn March 21, 2014 at 11:00 AM #

3. Ronnie Jeane Lee March 21, 2014 at 11:13 AM #

Thank you so much for your comparison of The Mountain Top and the Valley

We just think about being on the mountain top and being closer to the Lord. If we never had any valley experiences, there would be no growth for us. The song that says ” In the Valley He restoreth my soul.”

God Bless You and have a great day!

Ronnie

4. Linda Owens March 21, 2014 at 11:17 AM #

Again, your words are a transfusion of hope from God’s Word. Thank you for sharing your audio testimony! I needed to hear that specifically. The message series for care givers was excellent and one not often heard. I’m a nurse working in a small non-profit serving the public by supporting patients and care givers. These were words of encouragement for my staff and a wonderful resource to share with those supporting loved ones. I’m so thankful for the ministry you share with us via e-mail. My time is very limited and this media can be tapped into day or night as God leads.

5. Vincy March 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM #

I have experienced the mountains and the valleys in these past months of waiting! God has been my constant hope and my anchor! Love this!

• Sandra Crittenden March 21, 2014 at 1:25 PM #

I have to experienced the mountains and valleys too for waiting. It’s hard sometimes but I know God have a better plan for me as I walk through the valleys to the mountaintop with Him.

6. Brenda Salter March 21, 2014 at 1:07 PM #

Thank you God for always being with me, even in both of these locations!

7. Sandra Crittenden March 21, 2014 at 1:26 PM #

THANK YOU FATHER FOR THE VALLEYS AND WALKING TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN TO SEE ALL WHAT YOU HAVE FOR ME.

8. Henry March 22, 2014 at 1:38 AM #

The first thought that came to mind” The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want”
    We are do blessed
    With brotherly love
    Henry

9. Glenda Mills March 22, 2014 at 4:59 AM #

So beautifully written and so true. I live on a mountain top (physically), but have experienced the Lord’s faithfulness on the mountain and in the valley! Thank you for sharing.

10. Loretta Soto March 22, 2014 at 9:02 PM #

So Beautifully written,

How I live my life on the mountaintop with every step I take.
    Thank You Father God for loving us, for holding us.
    For Blessing us, For holding our hands and guiding us on the path.

11. Margareta Cronholm March 23, 2014 at 7:34 AM #

thank you for your unic and wonderful explaination of God’s mountaintops and valleys.I will read it several times.

12. Mitzi Roberts March 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM #

Ahhh… The God of the valley, I know Him well

13. G M Beene April 7, 2014 at 8:26 AM #

To both points, God leads me by His Hand.
    At each position, He opens my eyes to see why I am at that point.
    Then He says, This is the way, walk ye in it and off I go my hand clasped to Christ’s on hand.

14. Sarah.Kelley April 19, 2014 at 12:40 AM #

Yes, it was in the valley, Jesus came & restored my soul; it was down in that same valley that He came and made me whole! Oh, there is nothing that can compare, with the beauty that I found there, in the Lily, the Lily of the Valley! These words were the chorus of a song I had written many years ago. I am well acquainted with the valley, and I can identify with your every declaration. Thanks be to God for your wonderful way of writing your blessed thoughts. We hear from Heaven
    and, and oh we need so badly to hear from Heaven!