March 7, 2014

You Can Be Certain… Part 2 of 2

03072014.mmitm.mjb2

God has His eye upon you and you are precious to Him and loved.
Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you;

God is with you and doesn’t want you to be in fear.
Fear not, for I am with you;

God wants you to fulfill His highest purpose for you.
Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”

God is using you where He has placed you.
“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “

God wants you to put your trust in Him, and Him alone.
And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior.

God is in absolute control.
Indeed before the day was, I am He; And there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?”

Scriptures from Isaiah 43:1-13

Comments:

7 Responses to “You Can Be Certain… Part 2 of 2”

1. karyn March 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM #

Amen.

2. Vincy March 7, 2014 at 8:19 AM #

Precious Word washing over my fear and calming my soul. How beautiful!

3. Wini Schiemann March 7, 2014 at 10:22 AM #

What a blessing to receive your uplifting devotional every day! I am also sharing your Emails with a group of friends every day. Thank you!

4. Sandra Crittenden March 7, 2014 at 10:22 AM #

AMEN!!!!

5. Ruth March 7, 2014 at 11:12 AM #

Glory to God, He alone is Worthy. Thank you for your these powerful and blessed promises of our Father and Lord.

6. DOLLY MARSHALL March 7, 2014 at 2:57 PM #

THANK YOU FATHER, I NEEDED THIS WORD SO VERY MUCH TODAY! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

7. Terry & Pat Lampel March 7, 2014 at 7:31 PM #

This is beautiful Roy… and such a needful reminder of His loving care for us!