April 11, 2014

Because

04112014.mmitm.mjb.2

Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5 NKJV

I am not alienated,

I am not unwanted,
Because You are my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

I am not disheartened,
Because You are my future. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

I am not alarmed,
Because You are my God! Psalm 31:14

Comments:

15 Responses to “Because”

1. Sarah.Kelley April 11, 2014 at 6:42 AM #

I never realized the profound power of the word “because”. This devotion will be reread many times today, to feed my soul and refuel my inner strength and resolve. Thank you!

2. karyn April 11, 2014 at 9:59 AM #

Amen.

3. Tamatha Knauber April 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM #

Roy, What a Great message! Because Jesus was obedient to the Father are sins were paid in full by his dying on the Cross. He loves us because he first choose us! What an Amazing Love!

4. Sandra Crittenden April 11, 2014 at 2:28 PM #

THANK YOU FATHER, JESUS, AND HOLY SPIRIT FOR BEING EVERYTHING I NEED IN YOU!!!!

5. Helen Bugaj May 4, 2014 at 9:06 AM #

As I repeated these affirmations aloud to myself this morning, my heart was touched and encouraged by the Holy Spirit. Like “Sarah”, will reread them again today. We cannot afford as Christians to allow our hearts to become discouraged, and I’m thankful for all of the tools God provides for us through His faithful servants!

6. Joan Lopez May 4, 2014 at 12:38 PM #

God , our Heavenly Father is awesome.

7. Evelyn Roediger May 4, 2014 at 12:48 PM #

Thank you. Guide posts to keep in mind.

8. Mona May 4, 2014 at 3:29 PM #

Thank you for reminding me of the promises contained in these words of hope.

9. Carolyn Wheeler May 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM #

I want to thank Roy Lessin for all the beautiful things he has written down thru the years!

10. agnesheron May 4, 2014 at 6:40 PM #

thank you so much for this message ,I pray that you will be blessed as I have been , I was feeling lonely. rejected ,unloved and orphaned , after a issue with a family member who is not a Christian, and felt vry down and upset and could not get my mind to settle , I opened up my email and saw this , and felt so much better know that I have a Father in Heave n who loves me and wants me , and that His love never disappoints , bless you so much for these word of encouragement

11. Adeola Odutola May 4, 2014 at 11:00 PM #

Thankyou Roy for this reassuring message that no matter how I feel or what others say to me or about me, it is God’s that really matters. He sees me and is for me.

12. Annie May 5, 2014 at 12:10 AM #

Very powerful! So blessed by this! Thanks so much Roy.

13. Barbara Speed May 5, 2014 at 4:32 AM #

Just what I needed to read tonight, so inspiring and uplifting, and a reminder that no matter what happens to us, or how discouraged we might feel at times, when our world seems to be spinning out of control, the love of God is always with us. We may drift away, be forgetful, faithless at times, but our God is always faithful to draw us back to Him time after time.

14. Vincy May 5, 2014 at 7:26 AM #

So. Needed. This.

Only because You live, O Lord, can I face tomorrow!

15. Jacquelyn Platek May 6, 2014 at 9:14 AM #

Thank you for the timely reminder of God’s love and His promises to each of His children.

Blessings to you today Roy,