April 9, 2014

Call Him…

04092014.mmitm.mjb3

God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name. Philippians 2:9 NKJV

His footsteps are your guidance, call Him The Way.
His majesty is your worship, call Him Mighty God.
His presence is your delight, call Him Wonderful.
His truth is your foundation, call Him Rock.
His will is your purpose, call Him Lord.
His kindness is your comfort, call Him Shepherd.
His promises are your hope, call Him Faithful.
His riches are your supply, call Him Provider.
His fellowship is your reward, call Him Life.
His authority is your confidence, call Him King.
His return is your hope, call Him Omega.
His heart is your home, call Him Love.

Comments:

9 Responses to “Call Him…”

1. Sandra Crittenden April 9, 2014 at 2:18 PM #

THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING EVERYTHING I NEED!!!!

2. Linda Paxton April 10, 2014 at 8:29 PM #

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, he is my refuge and my fortress, my God in him will I trust. Thank you Lord! Thank you my Sista!

3. Sarah.Kelley April 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM #

“His kindness is my comfort.” How perfectly you have captured my relationship with my Shepherd! In a terribly unkind world, I am always assured of His tender loving kindness
    to me. What a daily comfort to my soul!!

4. Margareta Cronholm April 11, 2014 at 1:35 PM #

Thank you. Do you know I like all of the verses. How beautiful it is,like poetry. The Holy Spirit speaks through your writings. Praise the Lord!
    “His heart is your home, call Him love”.

5. sharon castello April 15, 2014 at 7:09 PM #

I beleave in the verses I read it was so wonderful it gave me so much peace. It helped me through this day Bless you.

6. carol reid April 27, 2014 at 7:51 AM #

Is this the Sarah Kelley who is a singer and songwriter? If you are, i just want to tell you how your music has blessed me over the years. A long time ago, you came to my church, Riverside Community Church in Peoria, Illinois, and i got one of your CDs. I pray your life is going well and you are using your amazing gifts to glorify our Lord. Your voice is beautiful, powerful and soulful and you bare your heart in your songs. Thank you for sharing what God has given to you with us. In Him, carol

7. Paul Eboh April 28, 2014 at 3:16 AM #

Thank You Lord, for Your wonderful grace upon my life ! For without You, I am nothing but total emptiness ! Thank You Lord, for Your righteous spirit that dwells in me and for answering me whenever I call. Oh, what a Faithful, Marvelous, Glorious & Adorable God You are ! Blessed be Your Name for evermore !

8. barbara April 28, 2014 at 9:28 AM #

Lord you are all wise. Thank you being my all and all.

9. Adamu fanta April 29, 2014 at 2:59 PM #