April 2, 2014

Walking in the Spirit

04022014.mmitm.mjb

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:25 NKJV

Where is the Holy Spirit leading you today and how does He want to take you there? He is not behind you, pushing; He is not ahead of you, running at top speed. He goes at the perfect pace to lead you into His perfect place. He is not taking you on a sprint, but on a walk, one step at a time.

He walks with you as a guide and a companion. He brings with Him all the supplies you will need for each day’s travel. If you have to look back to find Him, it means you are walking too fast. No shortcuts are needed to get you there on time. He wants you to stop when He stops, turn where He turns, and delight in all things He is revealing to you along the way.

As you walk, you will find Him taking you from childhood to adulthood, from infancy to maturity, from milk to meat, from blossoms to fruitfulness, from wading places to deep pools, from gladness of heart to fullness of joy.

Comments:

10 Responses to “Walking in the Spirit”

1. Linda Mitroff April 2, 2014 at 4:21 AM #

So extremely timely and comforting. He gave me this for today :)

2. Sarah.Kelley April 2, 2014 at 9:14 AM #

What a great way to start my day! The Lord God is my Companion, and brings along an all-sufficient supply for this day! This knowledge is too wonderful for words! It does turn my gladness of heart to fullness of joy!!

3. karyn April 2, 2014 at 9:24 AM #

All the time for my eternity.
    For all eternity.
    My Father’s promise when HE chose me before the foundations of the world.

4. Sandra Crittenden April 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM #

NEED THIS TODAY!!

5. Sarah.Kelley April 3, 2014 at 12:01 AM #

When I was driving today, I saw a sign that greatly complimented today’s devotional…it said GOD ‘S GRACE WILL KEEP THE PACE FOR WHATEVER YOU FACE TODAY !

6. selina robinson April 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM #

Jesus, we praise You..We worship and adore you.

7. Gabriela April 4, 2014 at 3:29 PM #

I thank God for you, Mr. Roy Lessin, because I have been encouraged through you for so many years and have shared with others who also were encouraged to continue seeking God. May He continue to bless you with His awesome love and encouragement as you continue to press on in Christ.

8. molly April 5, 2014 at 1:37 AM #

thank you for tis teaches the growth in the Spirit Relam.GBU

9. CARROLE WARD April 5, 2014 at 1:18 PM #

Thank you Roy, for your words of wisdom, comfort and reminder. Please remember also, that no one ever, ever dies – because we (all men) are made in the Image of God, and He cannot die; therefor the only thing we must choose – is do we follow Jesus and live in Heaven, or deny Jesus and live in Hell – for eternity! God Bless You!

10. G M Beene April 7, 2014 at 7:58 AM #

This was passed on to me by a Dear Sister today else I would not have known or heard about it. When we do this, we behave like the LORD’s people in Mal3:16, and the result? V17 for us sealed by His Seal of Approval…His Holy Spirit.
    Grace and Blessings to you all.