May 7, 2014

Grace, mercy, and peace from…the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. Titus 1:4 NKJV

Your sins are forgiven.
Believe in me.
Fear not!
Peace be to you.
I am your light.
I am your Shepherd—I will lead you.
Do not worry about tomorrow.
I have called you friend.
I want your life to be abundant.
The yoke I have for you is easy and the burden is light.
I will give you living water so you will never thirst again.
Consider the lilies…My Father will provide for you.
Do not let your heart be troubled. I am preparing a place for you.
I have sent you the Comforter.
I am with you always!
I am the resurrection and your life.
Because I live, you will live also.
Ask and you will receive.
It is my Father’s pleasure to give you the kingdom.
You are blessed.
I will never leave or forsake you.
No one can snatch you away from Me.
Be ready, I am coming for you as a groom comes for his bride.

Comments:

15 Responses to “I Heard My Savior Say…”

1. Sandra Crittenden May 7, 2014 at 1:46 PM #

THANK YOU DEAR BROTHER!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND WILL DO FOR ME!!! I LOVE YOU. YOUR SISTER!!!

2. Mable Cole May 7, 2014 at 10:06 PM #

The old song, “Jesus paid it all” rings in my ears as I read this. Praise Him!!!

3. Rick May 8, 2014 at 7:38 AM #

Reading these words of blessing to the kids before school

• Margareta Cronholm May 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM #

Wonderful. Praise the Lord!

4. Flo May 9, 2014 at 8:08 AM #

What a Wonderful way to start each brand new day … just puts all in Order… Thank you for awesome sends ♥ :)

5. Margareta Cronholm May 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM #

Thank you. I like your style and explaination of God’s word. The Light is a Light of joy and comfort. Oh, how we adore You Lord God.

6. Gail Levenger June 8, 2014 at 6:50 AM #

Beautiful reminder of the tender works of God toward us. Blessed

7. Sarah June 8, 2014 at 9:05 AM #

What beautiful promises from The Lord!!!
    These words are full of love.

8. Bob Vigh June 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM #

was feeling down today – just what I needed to hear

9. Linda Schuler June 8, 2014 at 3:05 PM #

Thank you. I have been recently diagnosed with cancer and I search the internet daily for strength and spiritual support. God led me here, it’s my light to joy and comfort. Thank you; God Bless you!

10. Olubusola Nwaobodo June 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM #

These words I need so much at this moment. Thank you my brother. May The Lord equip you more as you reach others.

11. allenia June 8, 2014 at 5:31 PM #

Thiswas an awsome word ty

12. Alma Lopes June 8, 2014 at 7:21 PM #

What a blessing to read these words!. Amen .God bless you.

13. Glenda Gigi Crawdord June 9, 2014 at 4:40 AM #

Beautiful spiritual scriptures profoundly received in the a.m.as I prepare myself for work. Daily word encourages the soul for another days journey. Thank you… you’re truly an inspiration

14. wanda5571 June 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM #

Needed to hear His Words in this time of need.
    Thank you Jesus for using Godly Men and Women to spread Your Word.