July 23, 2014

Because

07232014.mmitm.mjb

I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me. Psalm 13:6 NKJV

Because God’s kingdom is unshakable, we don’t need to steady it.
Because God’s provision of Salvation is complete, we don’t need to improve it.
Because God’s love is boundless, we don’t need to hoard it.
Because God’s way is the best way, we don’t need to change it.
Because God’s word is truth, we don’t need to spin it.
Because God’s hand can open any door, we don’t need to force it.
Because God’s timing is perfect, we don’t need to rush it.
Because God’s plan for us comes from a Father’s heart, we don’t need to fight it.

Comments:

12 Responses to “Because”

1. Sarah.Kelley July 23, 2014 at 6:26 AM #

Because…”Meet Me In The Meadow” is such a blessing to me, I love to read it early to start my day. Because…I always find food for my soul there, I can “chew” on it all day!! Because…Bro. Roy hears from Heaven and shares with us, we can have a “touch of Heaven” in our lives each day! Blessings!

2. Sandy July 23, 2014 at 10:22 AM #

Perfect message for today to calm my heart! Thank you soooo much!

3. Thea July 23, 2014 at 10:30 AM #

Truly God has dealt bountifully with us. The security of God’s love, his unshakeable kingdom, the wisdom of his plan, the kindness of his heart causes me to burst into song. Thanks very much for this singspiration!

4. Marty Ander July 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM #

Thank you for your words of encouragement, they are such a blessing. God has given you a beautiful spirit that you so generously share with those of your readers. I’m so glad someone told me about this site.

To God Be The Glory!!!!

5. Sharon Guenther July 23, 2014 at 2:22 PM #

“Meet Me in the Meadow” is such a blessing to me. Roy Lessin has a God-given gift in his writing.

6. Sandra Crittenden July 23, 2014 at 3:20 PM #

BECAUSE THE FATHER LOVES ME NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

7. Sue July 23, 2014 at 9:21 PM #

Ahhhh. Makes me take a deep breath

8. Mary July 24, 2014 at 12:36 AM #

SO RELIEVING AND SO ENCOURAGING ON THIS GLOOMY DAY. GOD BLESS BRO.ROY AND HIS FAMILY WITH LONG LIFE.

9. Dara Peters July 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM #

My faith is in Jesus who died on the cross for my sins and I look forward to seeing Him face to face. My life is in His hands for He knows my timing and plan

10. Sarah.Kelley July 25, 2014 at 2:58 AM #

All the “becauses” concerning The Lord could fill up another book! I have loved my “searching” tonite! There are so many! There are hundreds in the Bible already, & Bro Roy could write hundreds more that would bless our hearts! I love Psalm 116:2… “BECAUSE He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call on Him as long as I live.” But BECAUSE I have to get up for work in just a few hours I’ve got to get back to sleep! I love it when I wake up & The Lord calls me back to the “Meadow!”

11. Carol Kauffman July 25, 2014 at 5:00 AM #

Thank you! I give this world’s turmoil into Your hands trusting Your timing and Your truth.

“He is the stability of our times.” And “Our times are in His hands.”

12. Jannette Hanna July 28, 2014 at 1:06 PM #

WHAT A POWERFUL MESSAGE, A REMINDER OF THE SCRIPTURE STATING THAT’ GOD’S WAY IS SO CLEAR A FOOL CANNOT ERROR’