July 25, 2014

Speak Lord

07252014.mmitm.mjb

The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning. Psalm 25:14 AMP

When God speaks of His hands,
He wants you to recognize His power.

When God speaks of His face,
He wants you to behold His glory.

When God speaks of His feet,
He wants you to understand His authority.

When God speaks of His arm,
He wants you to experience His salvation.

When God speaks of the cross,
He wants you to know His heart.

Comments:

9 Responses to “Speak Lord”

1. Sarah.Kelley July 25, 2014 at 6:47 AM #

Speak to me, Lord! God of my soul, God of the universe, I want to know you! I worship You! Show me Your covenant, reveal to me it’s meaning! I want to know your power, your glory! I submit to your authority! In You alone I live and move! Because of Your grace and mercy, In You alone I have salvation! Oh, yes, Lord! I want to know your heart! You have overwhelmed me, Lord! This knowledge is too wonderful for words!

2. Sally July 25, 2014 at 8:11 AM #

These words have blessed my heart this morning. Thank you.

3. Margareta Cronholm July 25, 2014 at 10:11 AM #

Thank you. I love God’s body and His love for us. Nobody can love as He. His shows us His love in the nature and His countenance shines over us.

• Ann van Valkenburg July 25, 2014 at 2:35 PM #

Wonderful and comforting words. Praise the Lord!

4. Sandra Crittenden July 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM #

SPEAK TO ME LORD!!!! SPEAK TO ME!!!!

5. Mike Fornicoia July 25, 2014 at 6:24 PM #

God speak to me with your hands, face, feet, arm and cross. I want to always be guided by you!

6. Angelica July 26, 2014 at 8:43 AM #

What a wonderful and powerful word. Thank you for every message that you send,it really touches and blesses my life. May our Awesome Lord bless you always. Thank you….

7. Cheri Sutherland July 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM #

HOW AMAZING THAT THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND LOVER OF MY SOUL, WOULD WANT TO SPEAK TO ME. I AM SO HUMBLED AND BLESS BY THAT VERY THOUGHT.

8. Rick Miller July 27, 2014 at 9:07 PM #

Thank you God for caring for me! I want to want what you want. Please help me do your will…