July 4, 2014

There is…

07042014.mmitm.mjb.wp

For every doubting question, there is a guiding truth,
For every wounding heartache, there is a healing balm;
For every pressing deadline, there is a boundless grace,
For every tribulation there’s a peace that brings the calm.

For every hectic workday, there is a quiet rest,
For every painful moment, there is a healing touch;
For every hurtful feeling, there is a deeper joy,
For every disappointment there’s a love that means so much.

O PRAISE the Lord, all you nations! Praise Him, all you people! For His mercy and loving-kindness are great toward us, and the truth and faithfulness of the Lord endure forever. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) Psalm 117 AMP

Comments:

13 Responses to “There is…”

1. Holly July 4, 2014 at 8:33 AM #

Thank you so much. Fantastic words. May God richly bless you!!!

• Leigh Kilsdonk July 4, 2014 at 12:36 PM #

Yes, he words are fantastic, aren’t they?

God Bless the USA and our founding fathers, who made all of our freedoms possible!
      Leigh Kilsdonk

2. Jill July 4, 2014 at 11:13 AM #

This touched me and I so needed to hear it!

3. Leigh Kilsdonk July 4, 2014 at 12:33 PM #

I absolutely love this ecard! I also enjoyed reading the message!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
    Leigh

4. Sarah.Kelley July 4, 2014 at 5:14 PM #

When you read a scripture that was written so many years ago, and it fits you so perfectly in this moment that it feels like it was written just for you, just for this moment in time, to my understanding, it is called a “Rhema”. You feel like you’ve “heard from Heaven”, and the rhema word will impact and influence your daily walk with God in this world. Bro. Roy, I know your words are not the Holy Bible, but their foundation is from those Holy words, and I truly feel that you are inspired by God to write them. I’m saying all that to say this…..
    Your devo today was a Rhema to me! I heard from Heaven and I am so grateful! I needed the truth, the calm, the grace, the balm, the rest, the touch, the joy, so much! Thank you!

5. Sandra Crittenden July 4, 2014 at 5:22 PM #

THANK YOU FATHER FOR GIVING ME WHAT I NEED AS I WALK ON THIS EARTH.

6. Sandra Crittenden July 4, 2014 at 5:23 PM #

THANK YOU FATHER FOR GIVING ME WHAT I NEED AS I WALK THIS EARTH.

7. Pauline July 4, 2014 at 9:04 PM #

Amen and amen , thank you and truly a most happy and blessed July 4th!

8. Tania July 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM #

There is …
    a God who is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
    2 Thessalonians 3:3

9. lolly July 9, 2014 at 8:01 AM #

Paralyzed by a hurt, having no chance to voice my opinion or feeling…may I also experience the LORD’s healing touch for those moments too. In Jesus name. Thank you for your word of knowledge.

• Tania July 10, 2014 at 2:51 PM #

I pray for you !
      God loves you !

10. phelle July 10, 2014 at 6:13 AM #

BRO ROY AM ENCOURAGED AND BLESSED THIS DAY.. I SURELY NEEDED TO KNOW THAT THE GRACE,THE LOVE, THE TOUCH ETC IS THERE FOR ME TODAY… THANK YOU

11. Abigail July 10, 2014 at 9:00 AM #

muchas gracias por estas palabras, estoy de acuerdo con una de las comentaristas, al expresarlo como un rhema, y me encanto la forma en que lo asimila, como una voz del cielo. Doy gracias a Dios por su vida y por el devocional, para leerlo me toca traducirlo al español y aveces lo comprato. me encantaria, que sacaran la edicion traducida. bendiciones