July 16, 2014

“Will Be”

07162014.mmitm.mjb

The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. Romans 13:12 NLT

“Will be!”
Not, “Might be.”
Not, “Could be.”

What a blessed reality; what a magnificent truth, what a hope-filled promise from the God of all hope. His “will be” is our hope in dark times, troubled times, uncertain times, changing times.

What will be?

He will be!
His return will be!
His reign will be!
Righteousness will be.
Your place with Him will be.
Your inheritance will be.

Keep this hope in your heart.
Keep this day in your planner.
Keep this light in your eye.

With hope within you continue to move forward in Christ’s strength— persevere through the wind of resistance, climb the mountain of opposition, cross the valley of dark shadows, overcome the difficulties of misunderstanding, endure the hardships of rejection—there will be a new sunrise, there will be a brighter day.

His “will be” is your guarantee that every choice you make for righteousness’ sake will be worth it in the end.

There will be a shout, the voice of an archangel, the trump of God, and the coming of the Lord! 1 Thessalonians 4: 16

There will be a time when all the kingdoms of this world will be His and He shall reign in righteousness. Revelation 11:15

There will be the marriage supper of the Lamb. Revelation 19:9

There will be a time when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Philippians 2:10-11

There will be a time when you will receive a crown of righteousness.   2 Timothy 4:8

There will be a time when you shall ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

There will be a time when God will wipe away every tear.

There will be a time when there is no more sorrow.

There will be a time when all things will be made new!

Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Revelation 21:3-5 NKJV

Comments:

6 Responses to ““Will Be””

1. Linda July 16, 2014 at 12:01 PM #

Love what the Spirit of God is pressing on you spirit to write these days. Keep writing and listening. I am blessed over and over again. God is good.

2. Susan Gruener July 16, 2014 at 12:47 PM #

I am soooo waiting for that day! These thoughts have been on my heart for a long time now…and I am hearing these words from many different people more and more these days. I love Gods promises – it gives me hope in this dark world. I pray for His Light to shed bright in these last days and as we see “the Day approaching”.And I am so glad He is on the Throne today!
    God bless!

3. Sandra Crittenden July 16, 2014 at 1:38 PM #

HE WILL BE!!! HE WILL BE!!! THE SON IS SHINING!!!

4. Carol Kauffman July 17, 2014 at 9:45 AM #

Thank you for this reminder of the Truth especially at a time where Truth is being diluted by so many. God’s word is true and Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life now and through eternity. It is in this certainty that we can have confidence to live both now and in time that will be.

5. Pat Palloch July 18, 2014 at 9:08 AM #

Thank You first to my dear friend Pam for sending me the Prayer of Release, Then for the reassurance that we are not here for ever. Our neighborhood has been dealt some news that came to us from the back door. This will and has had a profound affect on our neighborhood as a whole. We all went into reaction mode. I have said some things that I’m not proud of and have asked for forgiveness, and then I turned to my computer and the words and verses have spoken to my heart. Every knee shall bow and every heart confess that Jesus Christ Is Lord. How blessed we are that we have a Savior. Thank you for the timely message.

6. Sarah.Kelley July 18, 2014 at 12:31 PM #

This one left me speechless! I’m still pondering, still re-reading it! I just can’t thank you enough for your words- I’m still soaking this one up- and pondering it in my heart!